News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What is the last Pokemon you've obtained, and what do you plan to do with it?

Started by Doodle, March 22, 2009, 11:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

I just hatched a Modest Porygon, the exact nature I needed.
I'm going to EV train it(ugh, so boring...), evolve it to Porygon-Z, and use it for my new team.
YEAH

GreatGonzales106

I traded with somebody (from here I think, it was a long time ago) for a shiny EV-trained Alakazam. I think it's pretty self-explanatory what I'm gonna do with it.

Macawmoses

My last was a Rayquaza off of the GTS. It'll merely be fodder for some other trades I have in mind.

Matt

lalala I don't remember. Though I am going to My the last Pokemon I caught and are actually using as apart of my team. Abra at lvl 5, and now he is a Kadabra at lvl 45. :3

I haven't gotten very far in Platinum, cause I have merely been messing around.

Neerb

Gligar, to help make a copy of Ash's current team in the anime (not to use; it's just cause I feel like doing it).  I had to borrow my friend's Emerald to get it in Diamond, so next I will be getting the other Emerald exclusives for Dex info (Pineco, Foretress, Teddiursa, Ursaring, and Shuckle).

ThePowerOfOne

Female Timid Budew in Platinum. I'm going to train it and eventually evolve it into Roserade.

I've only made it to Jubilife in Platinum, too busy D:

Qsmash

I got a Cloyster from my not-cousin. I'm still testing it out to see how it would do in a real battle.

Doodle

Quote from: SmashBro25 on March 24, 2009, 04:42:51 PM
Gligar, to help make a copy of Ash's current team in the anime (not to use; it's just cause I feel like doing it).  I had to borrow my friend's Emerald to get it in Diamond, so next I will be getting the other Emerald exclusives for Dex info (Pineco, Foretress, Teddiursa, Ursaring, and Shuckle).
I have all of those. :P
If you want, I could hatch some eggs to give you.
YEAH

Neerb

Quote from: Wayne_Brady on March 25, 2009, 04:48:58 PM
Quote from: SmashBro25 on March 24, 2009, 04:42:51 PM
I have all of those. :P
If you want, I could hatch some eggs to give you.

Thanks, but no thanks.  I'll just go ahead and catch them.

bluaki

The last pokemon I've obtained is a Shieldon and I'm merely battling the E4 with it to level it up enough to evolve to Bastiodon. Then I'll toss it into the PC where it will possibly not see the likes of daylight for years.