News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

ksoguys

Started by Drezford_the_Rebell, November 15, 2009, 08:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drezford_the_Rebell

So I challenged this kid at school to a Gary Oak competition, which (after catching all the pokemon) ends in a battle that consists of using only the first 149 pokemo (because we're competing with only LeafGreen(my game) and FireRed).

Funny story: I can't play 3rd gen worth ****, and I have no clue where to start. So I need:

A) A team

B) A battle strategy

C) a line of hot cheerleaders and a convertable

THINK-TANK GO!

jnfs2014

Team: Blastoise, Umbreon, Arcanine, Nidoking, Dodrio/Magmar/Scizor/Golem
Strategy: Cocky
Cheerleaders: Money willl go a long way

Macawmoses

Oh god third gen. Run away now D:

Lotos

So_So_Man

Quote from: Lotos on November 16, 2009, 04:28:35 PM
Maybe Alakazam?
But 3rd gen is before Alakazam could counter dark types

Wedge

Uhh lol what's one dark type that alakazam can counter?

Remember, to be a counter to a Pokemon, you have to be able to switch in while staying alive and immediately threaten the other Pokemon.

Scarf or SpDef Tyranitar is a counter to Latias (surf is not usually 2hko while Crunch/pursuit is an ohko)

Tentacruel is a counter to Infernape (cannot 2hko with Fire Blast or CC while surf ohkos)

Heatran is NOT a counter to Lucario (although it can ohko with Fire Blast, it will be OHKO'd on the switch with Close Combat)

RX-78-2

This is basically common knowledge, but make sure that none (or as few as possible) of your Pokémon have the same weaknesses. It's very hard to battle when three or more of your Pokémon have the same weakness, so make sure that you can counter everything and cover your other Pokémon's weaknesses. You may want at least one Pokémon with only one or two weaknesses that it can counter easily and/or acts as a wall.

As for the cheerleaders and convertible:
Quote from: Violet on November 15, 2009, 09:06:10 PM
Money willl go a long way
You'll need a lot depending on the cheerleaders though. =3
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Drezford_the_Rebell

wow you guys are awful at this.

TRY HARDER

Mikoyan

Team:
Aerodactyl/Dugtrio/Snorlax/Zapdos/Gyarados/Vaporeon

Strategy:
An hero

Wedge

vagina cleaning devicefag

RX-78-2

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on February 16, 2010, 09:56:37 PM
wow you guys are awful at this.

TRY HARDER
I'd suggest looking up the base stats of each Pokémon that you're thinking about using. Choose a Pokémon that has well-distributed stats for its purpose and can cover its weaknesses. Some high stat/overall good ones (off the top of my head) that I would consider are Gyarados, Dragonite, Snorlax, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Arcanine, Gengar, Cloyster, and Machamp. I don't know too much about all of the special strategies though. Anyway, I hope that helped.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************