News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

HGSS intertrading

Started by So_So_Man, March 08, 2010, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

We have certain people make certain choices when choices are to be made (such as starters) and have a trading network (sort of).

The Riddler

So_So_Man

we get people to breed their breedable in-game event pokemon (the starters, for example) and we trade them so we don't need to go find friends irl that chose differently, or go through the pain of the GTS, or the HGSS equivalent.  We could do the same thing for version specific pokemon.

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

I know what you mean. I'd probably be able to breed up some Chikoritas.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Cornwad on March 08, 2010, 05:58:21 PM
I know what you mean. I'd probably be able to breed up some Chikoritas.
Yay! Someone understands what I'm saying!  I'm trying to decide between Typhlosion and Feraligatr.  Make sure to put your FC and version up somewhere when you get it.

Lotos

So some people should breed their starter?  I'm getting both HG and SS, so I'll probably be doing that.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Lotos on March 08, 2010, 06:24:31 PM
So some people should breed their starter?  I'm getting both HG and SS, so I'll probably be doing that.
Basically.  They should also breed other Pokemon they need to choose between (such as fossils, if HGSS have them).

Titus Andronicus

with three starter sets to choose from, its more than just the first
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Suzune

From my Japanese SS I can breed Charmander and Torchic.

Kayo

Well, i have all of the 12 starters and their evos on Platinum, as well as all the fossil pokemon, so this shouldn't be hard for me at all.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I don't get the purpose of the thread.
[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

DededeCloneChris

えっちーせんぱい

He's saying if you want to play through the game with the starters, people will be breeding them so you can have them without going through the eventual GTS.

I'll be going with Cyndaquil, but I'd probably only want Chickorita, if anything.