News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

How many HG/SS's were out on the display/shelves when you went to the store?

Started by Lotos, March 14, 2010, 05:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

There were only five left on the display at Best Buy.  I think there were three HeartGolds and two SoulSilvers.  I pre-ordered, so I probably could have gotten one from behind the counter at customer service if they had them up there.

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

There was at least ten copies of HeartGold, and only six copies of SoulSilver left.

Spud

Overstocked like Pearl and Diamond were. So many Pokemon games...

Lotos

Quote from: SPUD on March 14, 2010, 05:14:46 PM
Overstocked like Pearl and Diamond were. So many Pokemon games...

Diamond and Pearl were overstocked for me too back when they were released.  I'm happy I pre-ordered HG/SS though.

ThePowerOfOne

I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop, but when I went to the desk and he opened the drawer to get it out, there were still a ton left. There might have been other games in there, though.

Also, what's wrong with HeartGold?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on March 14, 2010, 05:16:52 PM
Also, what's wrong with HeartGold?
People like SoulSilver more because Lugia looks better than Ho-oh. And probably also because of the figurine.

Lotos

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 14, 2010, 05:19:01 PM
People like SoulSilver more because Lugia looks better than Ho-oh. And probably also because of the figurine.

I picked Silver because I had Blue.  I bought both this time around.  I have both figurines, but are saving them in their boxes so maybe I can make some money years from now.

Mikoyan

I got there right when the Gamestop opened, and the employees were just plucking the games out of the shipping boxes (I think there were about two or three for each game).

Custom

Quote from: Merkin Muffley on March 14, 2010, 05:28:31 PM
I got there right when the Gamestop opened, and the employees were just plucking the games out of the shipping boxes (I think there were about two or three for each game).

This. <3 my SoulSilver.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

So_So_Man

not sure how many there were, i got my mom to pick mine up because the church she goes to is near the ebgames i preordered from

Zero

I ended up getting both. There were fewer SoulSilver's at my gamestop, which definitely means Lugia appeals to the masses more than Ho-Oh. I still like Ho-Oh more though.

I'm playing through HeartGold while I let my girlfriend have Silver. We're at about the same pace. I get to have a Spinerak early on though :P

Macawmoses

I think Lugia is uglier than Ho-oH. What a great Pokemon.

Anyways. FutureShop had about 20 of each when I was there, and that was pretty late in the day.

Lotos

Quote from: King Richard on March 14, 2010, 11:34:23 PM
I think Lugia is uglier than Ho-oH. What a great Pokemon.

Anyways. FutureShop had about 20 of each when I was there, and that was pretty late in the day.

Ho-Oh is a majestic looking Pokémon.  My guide says I can only get the legendary that corresponds to the version.  They best be trollin'.  I want two Lugias and two Ho-Ohs.

Just got back from Gamestop and there were still a ton of them left
...̅̅̅