News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I have a challenge for NSFCD (concerning this board) (edit)

Started by Lotos, March 16, 2010, 09:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Let's get to 1k 750 topics and 10k posts (as of this edit, we're at 9,571 Posts, 704 Topics) for this board by the end of the month.  You want to see Mack's face, right?  Maybe not?  Still, the games we have been waiting for since NSider have been released, so I think we could do this easily.

SkyMyl

Lotos

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 16, 2010, 09:19:01 AM
But I hardly ever post in the Pokemon board.
Quote from: Lotos on March 16, 2010, 09:09:03 AM
Still, the games we have been waiting for since NSider have been released  I think we could do this easily.

You can probably think of something, even if it's posting in Mack's thread.

SkyMyl

Magnum

Alright, I made my topic. I won't be able to say much until I win a lot of money soon to buy a new DS and Pokemon :(

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Thirdkoopa

1k topics is a bit steep with what? 100 at least left? Through another 1k posts here wouldn't be too hard. I can surely contribute a few topics myself despite me hardly playing much.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

So_So_Man

Quote from: George Babbitt on March 16, 2010, 11:15:16 AM
1k topics is a bit steep with what? 100 at least left? Through another 1k posts here wouldn't be too hard. I can surely contribute a few topics myself despite me hardly playing much.
ready for 1k topics? make discussions about the sprites of each pokemon, and discussions about the shiny sprites.  Maybe for depth talk about their evolution over time.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: MacBeth on March 16, 2010, 01:56:25 PM
ready for 1k topics? make discussions about the sprites of each pokemon, and discussions about the shiny sprites.  Maybe for depth talk about their evolution over time.
493 pokemon
300 topics left to go
On the other hand we only need about 500 more posts for this board. So I'm sure we'll get 10k posts but topics on the other hand is going to be rather difficult.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

Here's +1
I won't be able to help much here. I've said why in a different thread.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 17, 2010, 02:28:45 AM
Here's +1
I won't be able to help much here. I've said why in a different thread.
Which thread?

Lotos

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 17, 2010, 09:23:35 AM
This one.

He has a nice plan.  I'm hoping to do that for the next Pokémon game.  I knew most of the new Pokémon before the game was released, with the exception of Snover, Bronzor, and their evolutions.  Curse you Serebii and their lack of spoiler boxes or my curiosity for clicking the spoiler boxes (I forget which one it was) D:

Thirdkoopa

We made it to 10k posts. So how about 750 topics? I think we could do that since we're pretty close.

えっちーせんぱい

Maybe~

I can't think of anything to make though, too tired.