Started by The Riddler, March 16, 2010, 12:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

1st Gen - Squirtle
2nd Gen - Chikorita
3rd Gen - Mudkip
4th Gen - Piplup

JrDude

Fire ones always look most epic to me, so I always pick fire on the first run. Second run, I choose the second-coolest looking one, different each gen.
So
1 - Charmander
2 - Cyndaquil
3 - Torchic
4 - Chimchar
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

1: Squirtle
2: Cyndiquail
3: Mudkip
4: Piplup and Turtwig

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 20, 2010, 02:10:58 PM
...please tell me you're just intercourse ing around
But it is rather quite fondly and capably true about this glorious day of the discovery of Treecko's true nature on March 22nd. If we didn't act sooner we would've never discovered this bodacious discovery. Who knows what could have happened in the future? Furries could have been fapping to something they didn't know they could intercourse . We could have also had our non-existant for some girlfriends raped or get poison ivy. I am quite scared to see if his intellectual being of all the Grass sstarter pokemon ends up trapping me in a pokeball. Wouldn't you?

...No I really am just intercourse ing around I thought that would've been obvious. D;

Also I've realized that I don't really like any of the gen 1 starters. I just don't find any particular appeal in one over another by that high. I guess you could say I'm balanced in picking my types.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"