News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

PC Storage System (HG/SS vs FR/LG)

Started by Lotos, March 17, 2010, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

I was dreading that you couldn't move multiple Pokémon in HG/SS since Blu's thread (13th bullet down, spoilers).

Can someone check if the FR/LG one can move multiple Pokémon?  If not, then I have come to the conclusion that [bg-color=black]Jennette or whatever her name was in Hoenn really did improve the system,[/bg-color] like Bill says in the Ecruteak Pokémon Center.  I'm pretty sure that you could move multiple Pokémon in Ruby and Sapphire as well, or at least after the berry program update thing.  I'm certain you could do it in Emerald, Colosseum, and XD.  Why did they decide to leave it out in HG/SS?

DededeCloneChris

I don't recall the PC doing that. In fact, I think it never did.

Oh, and the PC Storage girl in Hoenn is Lanette.

えっちーせんぱい

You could only move groups in Emerald, XD, and FireRed/Leafgreen (Maybe Colosseum? Don't remember). Oh and Pokemon Box, too (does anyone have that here besides me?)

Zero

Considering they finally introduced touch screen control for the boxes I'd say it's a fair trade-off. It takes like 5 seconds for me to organize stuff and i'm done. Besides, I don't remember that feature anyways.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"