News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Mending my awesome biased team - help?

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 19, 2010, 07:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Well, I plan on using everstones to keep most of these pokemon underleveled, but I need to know for when I get SS where to find them in SS. I don't quite have any other pokemon games I could transfer with unless the GBA ones work but I have a friend who has PBR. Here's my four (Possibly 5-6) I've chosen so far;

Wingull
Buizel
Linoone
Furret
Piplup (Possibly)
Cyndaquil (Possibly; lol obvious)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Linoone AND Furret? lol if we ever battle it'd be...just...completely unfair for you.

But to help you out...

Sentret is at Route 29, the first route in the game.

Zigzagoon is at Sprout Tower, the Bell Tower, the Burnt Tower, and the Safari Zone. But you have to get the Radio Card for your pokegear and listen to the Hoenn Sound Station that appears on Wednesdays.

Wingulls are only in Vermillion City during a Swarm

Buizels are in a lot of places when listening to the Sinnoh Sound on..Thursdays I believe, most notably Route 30.

Piplups you'll have to trade from D/P/Plt

and a Cyndaquil you just choose from the start.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 19, 2010, 08:02:57 AM
Linoone AND Furret? lol if we ever battle it'd be...just...completely unfair for you.
Well actually this team is really just for my main game and more for the kicks. I see all these people having to grind and I'm like "holy poop I should make a super biased super awesome team on extremely high levels with random pokemon I like so I can make my playthrough more memorable and laugh every 5 seconds when looking back on it"

But to be honest I'd be horrible on wi-fi anyways :[ Through I'd be up for battling regardless.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Missingno6

They have GTS (Global Trading Station) in Soul Silver so there should be no problem on getting Piplup. Then again, everyone asks for legendaries. I have Empoleon so I can make baby Piplups for ya!
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Zero

Quote from: George Babbitt on March 19, 2010, 08:45:42 AM
Well actually this team is really just for my main game and more for the kicks. I see all these people having to grind and I'm like "holy poop I should make a super biased super awesome team on extremely high levels with random pokemon I like so I can make my playthrough more memorable and laugh every 5 seconds when looking back on it"

But to be honest I'd be horrible on wi-fi anyways :[ Through I'd be up for battling regardless.

Makes sense

Nah you'll do fine. It's about the fun anyways. Not the wins.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 19, 2010, 02:07:31 PM
Nah you'll do fine. It's about the fun anyways. Not the wins.
Yeah; I agree. It's just interesting to also see what they'll pull out. I'll battle you for sure when I get my hands on it. :] Besides, I'm an RPG addict so I can't do all that bad.

Night the Lucario

Actually... you're team isn't all that bad. Not particularly good, but not bad. What movesets are you looking at?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Zero

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 19, 2010, 06:04:53 PM
Actually... you're team isn't all that bad. Not particularly good, but not bad. What movesets are you looking at?

3 waters(1 of which is x4 weak to electricity, the ground immunity isn't worth it since waters annihilate grounds)
2 normals(both of which are HM whores and...nothing more really
1 Fire(pretty much the only pokemon worth a crap on his team actually)

Yeah, it's pretty terribad unless he figures out a role for each them. Not being mean, I'm just being honest here. I love playing with my favorites too, namely Spinarak and its evolved form Ariados, but I'm not going to lie to myself and say they're great pokemon. One good thing about his Linoone though is that it'll have Pick Up, which is a great way of getting items. Hell I often win with my favorites that are put into lower tiers too, Pidgeot is a standard FeatherDancer/U-turner on a lot of my teams.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 19, 2010, 09:20:41 PM
1 Fire(pretty much the only pokemon worth a crap on his team actually)
intercourse  you wingull is amazing :|

But really I don't know. I may use some of them on my actual team, and it can't be mended that badly.

Zero

Quote from: George Babbitt on March 20, 2010, 04:15:41 AM
intercourse  you wingull is amazing :|

lol "meh" typing and below average stats do not make an amazing pokemon. It's evolved form is obviously better stats wise though. You could try not wasting an item slot with an everstone and actually evolve it.

Thirdkoopa

Quotewingull

Quote from: Zero on March 20, 2010, 10:05:04 AM
not amazing

You can't disagree with the face.

You just can't. That alone makes him worth having on the team. There is no arguement to be had here.

Zero

Lotos

Quote from: George Babbitt on March 20, 2010, 10:18:44 AM

You can't disagree with the face.

You just can't. That alone makes him worth having on the team. There is no arguement to be had here.

Remind me to save that to my computer later.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 20, 2010, 10:27:02 AM
Alrighty lol
But to enlighten on Wingull; It's not just because he's my favorite. I went through a lot with him; My wingull on Saphire was like level 90 and saphire was pretty much my first true pokemon game. It'd just be wrong for me to abandon having him. Maybe not in online battles but it just is in game unless I couldn't do it with him.

However every single other one on that list is and possibly may be a potential canidate for dropping in the future. I'd ask for suggestions but this team is...Well...Mended from bias for mainly my entertainment and enjoyment.

Quote from: Lotos on March 20, 2010, 10:31:21 AM
Remind me to save that to my computer later.
Will do. Tell me when you'll be able to save it and I'll remind you on that day or something.

So_So_Man

ready for the best normal-only team I can think of right now?

Kangaskhan
Furrett
Raticate
Tauros
Miltank
Eevee or Girafarig