News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What's all this talk about Miltank?

Started by Kilroy, March 20, 2010, 06:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Evidently the gym leader at Goldenrod has a intercourse ing badass Miltank.

Can anyone confirm? I want to know before I get my ass kicked :u
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

She will use Milk Drink until it runs out of PP unless you can KO her before that poin. Really, it's just annoying. If you've got, say, a Nidoking, it's not that hard. If you have a party of unevolved, somewhat underleveled Pokemon, then you're in for a long "fight".

DededeCloneChris

Thank you, Shigeki Morimoto, for reminding us about the two embodiments of evil in all the Pokemon games.

So_So_Man

Macawmoses

Ash lost in the anime. Which was pretty true of the game. STOMP smack.

Mikoyan

Yeah, that Miltank is pretty bad. What it basically does is play defense with Milk Drink and utterly destroy everything with Rollout and Stomp. However, there's a fatal flaw - terrible accuracy. It's possible to exploit it with Sand Attack, Smokescreen, etc. and outstall it.

Turok

game: WHITNEY's MILTANK used ROLLOUT!

game: *Random Pokemon* Fainted

You:  :|

You: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

The Riddler

Miltank uses Stomp and can cause you to flinch.
It uses Roll-Out which is pretty strong.
It uses Milk Drink to keep itself alive.
-
That said, I didn't have a problem with it.
I used a level 19 or 20 Nidoking, used Focus Energy, and used Double Kick. I got two critical hits and OHKO'd it.

Zero

I got the Flamethrower TM from the Game Corner and just 2HKO'd it with that, because my Quilava survived the first Rollout and was far faster than the Miltank.

Spud

Spammed smokescreen and waited for her to run out of super potions and PP for Milk Drink. First time I seen a trainer use more than 1 potion.
Long fight was long. ;-;

Night the Lucario

I really didn't have a problem with the Miltank. My Croconaw absorbed the damage it was taking. The only reason it took a full twenty turns was because Stomp made Croconaw flinch. Every. God darn. Time.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

BOREDFOREVER

I got curious about what the hell you guys were talking about, googled it, and found this.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Which means someone saw that pokemon, and said "I bet that could be intercourse ing sexy," and drew that picture.  What a world.

SkyMyl

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on March 21, 2010, 11:39:55 AM
I got curious about what the hell you guys were talking about, googled it, and found this.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Which means someone saw that pokemon, and said "I bet that could be intercourse ing sexy," and drew that picture.  What a world.

Turok

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on March 21, 2010, 11:39:55 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
OH MY GENTLE JESUS! MY EYES! OH HELL MY EYES!

why'd you do that?! oh god.......

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Suzune

She's easy if you jut get the machop in exchange for a drowsee at the department store. It killed miltank in two hits.