News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Premiere Ball

Started by Lotos, March 22, 2010, 07:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

The description says that it was made to commemorate an event of some sort.  Did they ever give any more information about that?  Do you think they'll actually give it some story in generation 5?  Then again, maybe it's just a description.

Discuss

Thirdkoopa

I'm more questioned at what the hell this ball does (Or will do If I misinterpreted)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Chris8492

hopefully they give some clue of when this will come up.  :|

Suzune

I honestly dont think any information will be given on it. It might have been a ball originally for even pokemon but they decided on the cherish ball instead.

DededeCloneChris

The Premier Ball is special because...

-It has the same catching rate of a normal Poke Ball.
-It's an extra one.
-It shoots pretty lights.

So there.

So_So_Man

The event being commemorated is you buying 10 pokeballs instead of 3 great balls or 1 ultra ball (or 2 specialty balls)

The Riddler

Nothing really special about it. It's basically a buy ten get one free deal.

Thirdkoopa

...So all it has is a fancy name pretty much?

This Pokeball really needs that reveal then.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Yeah, Premier Ball's functions are no different from a regular Poke Ball. You just have to buy 10 Poke Balls to get the Premier Ball.

Also, the Premier Ball is my favorite Poke Ball. It's the only reason I buy more than 10 Poke Balls at the start of each game.
Except, he totally wasted the Premier Ball in HG/SS.

Friendly Hostile

I have a crap load of them.  I tend to buy 10 Pokeballs each time I reach the next town.  Then some healing items, and then I blow the rest on Great and Ultra balls.

Theipaz

I always tend to buy pokeballs in bulk as well.
Dying is easy, Living is the hard part.

JrDude

They are in no way better or worse than a Pokéball when it comes to catch rate.
I like using them though, I liked that it made the Pokémon glow red, though I used it on a Torkal once who was in my party, and his back sprite turns red without the premiere ball, but with it he turns red twice, which looks odd.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 24, 2010, 02:21:33 PM
I like using them though, I liked that it made the Pokémon glow red, though I used it on a Torkal once who was in my party, and his back sprite turns red without the premiere ball, but with it he turns red twice, which looks odd.
Makes sense to me it's going to explode shoot fire in any moment.

Zero

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 24, 2010, 02:21:33 PM

Uh...yeah there is, the Heavy Ball if used on a lightweight pokemon has a negative catch rate. The Premiere ball has the same catch rate as a normal pokeball.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on March 24, 2010, 02:37:35 PM
Uh...yeah there is, the Heavy Ball if used on a lightweight pokemon has a negative catch rate. The Premiere ball has the same catch rate as a normal pokeball.
He's only talking about the Premier* ball.