News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Hot Skitty on Wailord action (Breeding topic)

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 23, 2010, 05:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Recently due to a chat I remembered the joke of "Hot Skitty on Wailord" and have found out that it's from breeding. So this leads me to something; Why not discuss the most messed up breedings outside of this?

And for a picture just for those of you who've never seen it;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Gwen Khan

So_So_Man

Zero

So_So_Man

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 01:57:21 PM
seriously i never understood this
why they hate each other, or why they can breed?  they hate each other because mongooses fight snakes.  a lot

Thirdkoopa

I came up with one myself; Zapdos and Wingull.

...Seriously that is just so awkward to image.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

So_So_Man

Quote from: Third K on March 23, 2010, 05:54:18 PM
I came up with one myself; Zapdos and Wingull.

...Seriously that is just so awkward to image.
Isn't Zapdos legendary and therefore genderless, making it incapable of breeding?

Cornwad

Ditto and anything else is pretty creepy in my opinion.

Two Jynxs or Mr. Mimes would be awkward.

Zero

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 23, 2010, 02:15:15 PM
why they hate each other, or why they can breed?  they hate each other because mongooses fight snakes.  a lot

Why they can breed, come now its not just that they're enemy species and that they eat each other, it's that ones a mammal and the others a reptile. Makes no sense. But I digress, this is JAPAN.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 23, 2010, 06:00:51 PM
Isn't Zapdos legendary and therefore genderless, making it incapable of breeding?
dangit you ruined my creepy thoughts ,_,

Well who's a big bird in the pokemon series who isn't legendary? I was thinking Delibird for some odd reason. Hell I have a hard time imagining most things with that seagull.

Zero

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 23, 2010, 06:00:51 PM

They're genderless in the games just so we can't mass produce them through breeding. In the anime however its been noted that there are multiple Moltres and Lugia(there was even a intercourse ing baby Lugia). So its safe to assume that most legendaries can reproduce.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 24, 2010, 01:02:35 PM
They're genderless in the games just so we can't mass produce them through breeding. In the anime however its been noted that there are multiple Moltres and Lugia(there was even a intercourse ing baby Lugia). So its safe to assume that most legendaries can reproduce.
One thing: never listen to the anime. It tends to forget some important things as some Ground-types being hurt by lightning.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 24, 2010, 02:32:04 PM
One thing: never listen to the anime. It tends to forget some important things as some Ground-types being hurt by lightning.

You do realize that most of the weaknesses, resistances, super-effectives in the game are just in place to keep balance right? Besides, usually they justify it by some means like in this battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYcwNYgBsFg

Pikachu defeated a Rhydon by attacking its horn with electricity.

Electric energy will harm just about anything, even if its from the massive amount of heat it transfers to the object or lifeform.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 24, 2010, 02:45:52 PM
You do realize that most of the weaknesses, resistances, super-effectives in the game are just in place to keep balance right? Besides, usually they justify it by some means like in this battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYcwNYgBsFg

Pikachu defeated a Rhydon by attacking its horn with electricity.

Electric energy will harm just about anything, even if its from the massive amount of heat it transfers to the object or lifeform.
Never listen to the anime, still.

Zero