News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Least favorite Pokemon?

Started by SkyMyl, March 25, 2010, 09:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Oh yeah, I went there. We have a topic about your absolute favorite Pokemon, but what's the one Pokemon you absolutely hate and cannot stand? The one that you sometimes catch, name "MEAT SHIELD", and put it against trainers so that you can switch out to your best attacker without taking damage?

For me, it's Roselia and Chimchar. No, just Chimchar. I can't stand Roselia, but Chimchar's entire evolution line is hideous, and its ingame cry compels me to behead monkeys from hearing it.

NO, THAT ISN'T ADORABLE AT ALL.

Silverhawk79

Thirdkoopa

Fuck this poop this is by far my most hated pokemon. This pokemon is basically a disgrace to the entire line of pokemon designs, RPG's, and so on. This piece of poop is the main line in one of the reasons why I stopped playing the games so much. His eyes are horrible. His mouth is horrible. His smile intercourse ing sucks. He has a huge ring around him. He probably has a ton of creeps that actually view Rule 34's of him, and more. Furthermore, to my knowledge, you can only get him from an event. Now that's the most insulting thing ever if you want to complete the Pokedex. Way to screw people over Nintendo.

I could easily say more but intercourse  that poop I can't find any good quality asides from "LOL IT'S GOD TIER" And if you want a intercourse ing god tier pokemon just use a darned gameshark for it. This piece of poop is horrendous and I can't believe it actually has fanboys defending it.

In fact for how irrational I sounded in all of this someone's probably gonna say some defense post like "omg i like arceus D: D: D: he's leik superior win you suck for not likingg him at least he wins me ma matchez"

Asides from that, I dislike the Regi's. Not for being that bad but for not looking like Pokemon at all. Dislike isn't really a proper word; I guess I just don't find them fitting. It's kinda like how I think we're having a huge overdose on legendaries. Hell, did we really need 5 in the first game anyways? I guess so you can justify 5. 6 too if you argue it enough, but 9 or 10 per game? wat?

None of the others really bother me. I indifferent/like most of the designs myself.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

Most things gen3 and gen4. They don't look like Pokemon anymore. They're chromed out monsters made to make kids wet themselves.

Night the Lucario

In terms of how I train, Magicarp. Abra's a close second. Most useless Pokemon ever, neither learn any moves, they can't do ANYTHING! Abra is only a second least favorite because it evolves earlier.

Everything else, though... I stopped really enjoying Pokemon after the third gen came out, but... I totally despise the fourth gen Pokemon. The starters all suck, mostly because they've removed the balance that made the fights with the enemy starters so challenging and fun. The new evolutions of previous Pokemon... I'll be the first to admit that I thought the baby Pokemon were a good idea, but... gods, just look at some of the newer Pokemon. The only Fourth Gen Pokemon I actually like is the Lucario line. Riolu and Lucario pwn, I don't care who you are. But yes, they don't really look like natural creatures anymore, which annoys me for no real reason. I still like Lucario and Riolu, though.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Theipaz

i agree with rob, the 3rd and 4th generation suck.

Not only are they not even pokemon anymore, they arent even cool or creative anymore. its like "oh i cant think of idea's, lets go through lists of animals and not change a thing a call it a pokemon, hell lets make them look like scary monsters so edgey teens will think they are sooooo coool"

honestly i really liked the first generation, its what made me like pokemon. But after the 2nd generation it just kept going to absolute SHlT. Nothing even looks like pokemon, there are hundreds of "legendary" pokemon now and nothing even matters.
Dying is easy, Living is the hard part.

The Riddler

Quote from: killerkevin001 on March 25, 2010, 11:31:39 AM
i agree with rob, the 3rd and 4th generation suck.

Not only are they not even pokemon anymore, they arent even cool or creative anymore. its like "oh i cant think of idea's, lets go through lists of animals and not change a thing a call it a pokemon, hell lets make them look like scary monsters so edgey teens will think they are sooooo coool"

honestly i really liked the first generation, its what made me like pokemon. But after the 2nd generation it just kept going to absolute SHlT. Nothing even looks like pokemon, there are hundreds of "legendary" pokemon now and nothing even matters.
First and second gen were great in terms of creatures. Third wasn't so fantastic, and fourth pretty much sucked. There were a handful of good ones, but the legendaries were all poop, and most of the new evolutions of old pokemon were sheer garbage. Chatot was one of the good ones.

Lotos

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 25, 2010, 10:42:12 AM
But yes, they don't really look like natural creatures anymore, which annoys me for no real reason.

That seemed to stop third gen.  With third gen, it's looks like they really intercourse ed up.  Fourth gen, they tried to an extent (Shellos, Pachurisu, Cherrim, Burmy), but looking at all of the legendaries (counting Heatran as you can only get one/at the end of the Pokedex with the legendaries), they made too much.

Anyway, back to topic.  Buneary.  They could have made a better Pokemon.  Instead, they make an annoying sounding bunny (at least in the dubbings) that has to evolve through friendship into a furry.

Chris8492

Quote from: killerkevin001 on March 25, 2010, 11:31:39 AM
Nothing even looks like pokemon, there are hundreds of "legendary" pokemon now and nothing even matters.

Good point made right here.

Isn't the Legendary type supposed to be really rare and only have a few of them?
They should've rethought about making soo many.

There are a couple (like 5 or 6) of the 3rd and 4th generation i only like. The rest kinda ruined it.

So_So_Man

Quote from: AcerChris on March 25, 2010, 11:35:33 AM
Good point made right here.

Isn't the Legendary type supposed to be really rare and only have a few of them?
They should've rethought about making soo many.

There are a couple (like 5 or 6) of the 3rd and 4th generation i only like. The rest kinda ruined it.
Well, technically speaking, for something to be legendary it only needs to be mentioned in legends, so it is sort-of believable for there to be craploads of legendaries if each region developed a different culture...

Zero

I like most of the pokemon mentioned so far. Lopunny can intercourse  off and burn though.

but BIDOOF and I have a little problem. I can't stand the intercourse er. Let's evaluate Bidoof and Bibarel real quick.

Design - Terrible
Typing - Horrible
Stats - Dreadful
Overall - Faggot

The only thing they have going for them is that they can learn pretty much every HM. I'm also sure that's the sole reason they were created.

Fuck Bidoof. At least Rattata has some appeal and at least Magikarp is funny and can evolve into Gyarados. I hate Bidoof.

I like most of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen pokemon. The 4th gen is when I was thrown for a loop a bit though, only liking a handful of the pokemon in the gen. Gliscor, Lucario, Porygon-Z, and Luxray to name a few.

About the legendary comment, well what do you expect when there are several regions of the world? Hell in real freaking life there are thousands of mythical creatures all based on legend.

jnfs2014

Definitely

Miltank. Why? Milk Drink.

Bidoof. Why? Suckage.

Zubat. Why? Freaking every evil force has one.

Java

There has never been a Pokemon that has caused me more anger than Zubat has...

Zero

Zubat goes down easily. Not sure why you guys hate it so much. It appears just as much as any Rattata or Geodude.

Macawmoses

Ledian. It's such a stupid looking thing.