News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Kurt's Apricorns Balls

Started by Gwen Khan, March 25, 2010, 11:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

does anyone use them, or any of the other balls besides the poke/great/ultra balls?

DededeCloneChris

I do. I go there with him daily.

SkyMyl

I've used some of the Apricorn Balls. I have to go back, actually. It's been days since I last checked up on him.

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

...̅̅̅

So_So_Man

loveballs for anything gendered

ThePowerOfOne

I still don't know what all the Apricorns are, as in, what ball they turn into. But I still give some to him every day.

The Riddler

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2010, 02:10:36 PM
I still don't know what all the Apricorns are, as in, what ball they turn into. But I still give some to him every day.
Wht - Fast Ball, Red - Level Ball, Blu - Lure Ball, Blk - Heavy Ball, Pink - Love Ball, Grn - Friend Ball, Ylw - Moon Ball

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on March 25, 2010, 02:18:27 PM
Wht - Fast Ball, Red - Level Ball, Blu - Lure Ball, Blk - Heavy Ball, Pink - Love Ball, Grn - Friend Ball, Ylw - Moon Ball
They all kinda suck...

So_So_Man

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2010, 05:50:30 PM
They all kinda suck...
You do know that love ball gives you 8x catch multiplier for opposite gender pokemon (as opposed to an ultra ball's 3x), right?

Zero

Quote from: Phaze on March 25, 2010, 05:50:30 PM
They all kinda suck...

Heavy Balls, Fast Balls, Love Balls, Moon Balls,  and Level Balls are all better than Ultra Balls depending on the situation.

I find myself using Fast Balls and Level Balls most often, personally.

Mikoyan

I mostly use Love Balls for the ridiculous x8 factor, but I tend to hoard all of the balls just for their color coordination with the Pokemon caught with them.