News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

If you could be a human in the Pokemon World...

Started by The Riddler, March 27, 2010, 12:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: KJ on April 19, 2010, 10:35:40 PM
Open roads, starry nights, the wind carries the scent of adventure... That's the life.
Holy piss yes. I couldn't agree more.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

RX-78-2

Quote from: Zero on April 17, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
lol just browse on bulbapedia. Most of the pokemon Ash has, has more than 4 moves and if you watch the show, they use them all.

Why you guys think a game mechanic is law in an anime is beyond me. The limitation is in the game for balance, and think about it, if the real world had pokemon, why would they all only be able to remember 4 moves? It wouldn't make any intercourse ing sense and if the anime didn't have the pokemon use multiple moves it'd be stale.
Even if they do break the rules much, they still don't in the majority of the cases. Besides, the point I'm making is that the writers aren't supposed to break the 4 move limit rule--but rather, acknowledge it.

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 17, 2010, 09:08:28 PM
Oh, and even though it wasn't mentioned, I believe some of you would believe it since you believe in the 4 move limits if this were reality, but there would be no level up system either, so how exactly would they evolve?
Actually, there's one instance of levels mentioned by Giselle in the episode The School of Hard Knocks. I'm not saying that there definitely is a level system in the animé--just that there "isn't definitely not" a level system. In other words, there's a chance, as it's been mentioned and is not yet disproved.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Allegory

This maybe completly cliche, but I would want to be a gym leader, or maybe even an elite four member if I was good enough.