News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD Pokedex - Starter/Legendary Discussion

Started by The Riddler, April 08, 2011, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Honestly, it's hard to be civil the way this guy responds.
*Insert idea*
K: NOPE, stupid idea here, and here's why it sucks soooo much.

He doesn't say it in a civil way, he just flat out insults it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Why do you think I get annoyed with him so easily? The guy is a intercourse ing retard.

Kayo

Except I've even defended every single point I've brought to the table, unlike Rob who can't defend anything.

Also Jr, I have asked you several times to come up with the slightest ideas for what a Girafarig evo would look like, and you've come up short. All you've offered me is "a thing like Lickilicky," which really doesn't put an image in my head.

I have enough ideas for Qwilfish (fins, as well as a few prototype sketches) that it seems doable. Girafarig, I have nothing. I said I was against it, but I also said (if you were paying attention) that I'd look at any ideas you had.

Bottom line. If you want a Girafarig evo, pitch me ideas. If not, stop whining. It's a reasonable request, is it not?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Stop bickering, or I'm going to flat out delete both of your guys' threads.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 25, 2011, 06:07:27 PM
Stop bickering, or I'm going to flat out delete both of your guys' threads.
Silver I'm not doing anything except for asking for ideas. I've been given none on the evolutions here. THAT's what everyone's whining about.

You guys whine and whine about how this or that should get an evolution yet you have nothing to show for it. I'd be open to more ideas if you HAD them. Simply saying "Give Girafarig an evolution" is NOT going to cut it. It wasn't an idea I was considering, so I'm not going to support it until I see what you have in mind. Thank you.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Kondor on April 25, 2011, 06:10:07 PM
Silver I'm not doing anything except for asking for ideas. I've been given none on the evolutions here. THAT's what everyone's whining about.

You guys whine and whine about how this or that should get an evolution yet you have nothing to show for it. I'd be open to more ideas if you HAD them. Simply saying "Give Girafarig an evolution" is NOT going to cut it. It wasn't an idea I was considering, so I'm not going to support it until I see what you have in mind. Thank you.
It might be in your tone. I don't know, and I don't care all that much.
Rob, either stop excluding people from working on this, or I'm shutting it down.

Kayo

Love how you guys call me an idiot when you aren't contributing anything to the project yourself. Priceless.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kondor on April 25, 2011, 06:15:07 PM
Love how you guys call me an idiot when you aren't contributing anything to the project yourself. Priceless.
I came up with Frog starter.
I came up with horses. (With help, though no help from you specifically)
I came up with Silverhawkémon.
I came up with Kraken.

I've helped plenty, and keep trying to help more. But you keep insulting all the other ideas I give and I am defending them, thus not being able to think of more specific ideas you claim to be asking for.
You aren't asking for ideas btw. You seem to just say that when you defend yourself. I give a few ideas and you just insult all/most of them.
Draw like you said you would and we could help more in what you're asking. You haven't drawn 1 thing since the Chick and Frog. It's hard to give ideas if we have nothing to base it off of.
Also, don't troll in this thread. You claim to want to take this seriously in a poop ton of PMs you sent me, yet you troll. You contradict yourself too much.

"We shouldn't evolve a gimmick Pokémon"
Good response
"NO. It is a horrible idea, I'm not even gonna consider it because it's stupid. No."
This is almost every response you give with different wording and false explanations on why they suck rather than good reasonings on why they aren't very good ideas.

Your poopty arguments are causing the whining you're telling us not to do. Stop being such a jackass in your arguments and we won't "ninny"
Insult me, I don't care because that has nothing to do with anything, but don't insult an idea that could turn out to be good when you don't cast it aside immediately JUST because you think it sounds dumb.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 25, 2011, 06:51:56 PM
I came up with Frog starter.
I came up with horses. (With help, though no help from you specifically)
I came up with Silverhawkémon.
I came up with Kraken.

I've helped plenty, and keep trying to help more. But you keep insulting all the other ideas I give and I am defending them, thus not being able to think of more specific ideas you claim to be asking for.
You aren't asking for ideas btw. You seem to just say that when you defend yourself. I give a few ideas and you just insult all/most of them.
"We shouldn't evolve a gimmick Pokémon"
Good response
"NO. It is a horrible idea, I'm not even gonna consider it because it's stupid. No."
This is almost every response you give with different wording and false explanations on why they suck rather than good reasonings on why they aren't very good ideas.

Your poopty arguments are causing the whining you're telling us not to do. Stop being such a jackass in your arguments and we won't "ninny"
Insult me, I don't care because that has nothing to do with anything, but don't insult an idea that could turn out to be good when you don't cast it aside immediately JUST because you think it sounds dumb.
How many times am I going to have to say this? HOW MANY TIMES? I cast ideas aside because they have nothing. Sure I don't LIKE some of them, but the reason I ignore them is because I have nothing to support it, and none of you will give me anything either.

Also I've asked you SEVERAL times for ideas. I've said to convince me on what you brought up. That means, give me ideas so I see what you're getting at. Also, you've turned down some of my ideas because they were "stupid" so don't pull that bullpoop.

We have nothing on the frog starter besides "It's a frog."
We have nothing on Silvermon, other than "It's a silver hawk" and a Steel/Flying type, if we even go with that.
We have nothing on Octokraken except "It should be based on the Kraken."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Instead of whining about me not liking your ideas, give me REASONS to like them. I'm all ears for new ideas.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Draw like you said you would and we could help more in what you're asking. You haven't drawn 1 thing since the Chick and Frog. It's hard to give ideas if we have nothing to base it off of.
Also, don't troll in this thread. You claim to want to take this seriously in a poop ton of PMs you sent me, yet you troll. You contradict yourself too much.
you keep insulting all the other ideas I give and I am defending them, thus not being able to think of more specific ideas you claim to be asking for.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Last time I edited, you responded before the edit was finished, so I thought I would make a new post this time.

Thing you've said many times? You said it 0 times. 1 if you count that post. What you say is insulting bullpoop which just sounds like "I hate this idea"
Also, I've never cast aside any of your ideas because I thought they were stupid. Name one time.
One thing I did do is gave an argument on one of your ideas (or was it Robs and you wanted it too? IDK). Corsola. You agreed. It ended. Whoo. OMG I'm so sorry you agreed with the idea. Please forgive meeeee
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 25, 2011, 06:11:40 PM
It might be in your tone. I don't know, and I don't care all that much.
Rob, either stop excluding people from working on this, or I'm shutting it down.
I haven't excluded anyone from working on anything. K is just a intercourse ing idiot. Seriously, read some of his posts and look at how he talks in IRC.

Kayo

Quote from: Riddler_Robin on April 26, 2011, 06:52:57 AM
I haven't excluded anyone from working on anything. K is just a intercourse ing idiot. Seriously, read some of his posts and look at how he talks in IRC.
Calling me an idiot in every other post you make isn't helping anything; it's just annoying. I'm coming up with Pokémon designs and drawings, okay? Okay.

And no i haven't posted these designs I'm coming up with because, well, they're not starters, legendaries, or relatives of existing Pokémon. As such, I'm withholding them like you asked.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Alright, back after a hiatus. What've we talked about so far? Eeveelution pics we thought of? Grass starter ideas?

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on April 26, 2011, 01:53:59 PM
Alright, back after a hiatus. What've we talked about so far? Eeveelution pics we thought of? Grass starter ideas?
None of that. Those caused arguments, so we moved on, just to create more arguments.
Kaos is arguing with everyone, and apparently Rob is overreacting to something.

We're talking about evos of other gens (Not counting Eevee yet). Biggest one being discussed was Octillery to Kraken type evolution.
[move][/move]
Dude .