News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Have you ever dated someone? Two that I consider significant, and one that could have been significant more recently. Then a dozen or so minor ones.
Are you dating someone now? No.
How long was your longest relationship? Five to six months.
Have you kissed? No. Never. Of course.
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? I try to get the first kiss before I officially ask someone out, so I know it feels right beforehand.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? Sex is ok, but the relationship shouldn't be based on it. Waiting til marriage is silly with protection options available. Like kissing, I'd like to make sure it feels right before I marry the girl.

Thirteenthorder

Have you ever dated someone? Yes
Are you dating someone now? Yes
How long was your longest relationship? 7 months (engagement)
Have you kissed? No, I got engaged to a woman and never touched lips with her, not even once. :| :| :|
---
(Whether you've dated someone or not)
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? At the most a week (or 2nd date)
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? I think it's perfectly fine, I personally think it's great but I don't encourage irresponsible sex. Oreos are a MUST (don't ask)
When you're not lookin'...

Macawmoses

Oh god the oreos :x

L10

0o!f

Kilroy

Quote from: Verity on February 15, 2010, 04:43:26 PM
Have you kissed? No, I got engaged to a woman and never touched lips with her, not even once. :| :| :|
Slightly off topic, but if you've ever seen the show 19 and Counting (or something like that), it's basically a show about a gigantic, extremely religious family. One of the oldest sons just got married, and the couple's first kiss was the kiss at the marriage, after the priest had dictated as such.

When he asked her to marry him, they gave each other a hug.

It was the most rage-inducing thing I've ever seen.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tony Stark on February 15, 2010, 05:06:20 PM
Slightly off topic, but if you've ever seen the show 19 and Counting (or something like that), it's basically a show about a gigantic, extremely religious family. One of the oldest sons just got married, and the couple's first kiss was the kiss at the marriage, after the priest had dictated as such.

When he asked her to marry him, they gave each other a hug.

It was the most rage-inducing thing I've ever seen.
That sounds like the story of Chelsey's dad/mom. They literally didn't get past holding hands until they were married. And that took until they were engaged.

Kilroy

Quote from: mackormoses on February 15, 2010, 05:08:53 PM
That sounds like the story of Chelsey's dad/mom. They literally didn't get past holding hands until they were married. And that took until they were engaged.
That's pretty crazy.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

RX-78-2

Quote from: Codename V on February 15, 2010, 01:13:14 AM
It's not sacred.  If you feel it's appropriate and are comfortable with the person, I see no reason why not to so long as you're safe about it.  Again, people make way too big a deal out of the whole ordeal.
I don't want to get into a religious discussion (about sacredness, that is), but I'm just posting to tell you that I mostly agree (again, my religion prevents me from having most forms of sex).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Eizweir

I will not date until I am 16 (I'm 14 now)
---
(Whether you've dated someone or not)
How long should you wait until you kiss each other?  A little while, there's no set number on how long you should wait but don't rush into things.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married?  Personally, and religiously, I would wait until marriage. 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

IN-SANITY

You would test drive a car. You would walk through a house. You would screw your soon to be spouse.

Chris8492

Have you ever dated someone? dated twice
Are you dating someone now? No
How long was your longest relationship? 8 Months
Have you kissed? Yes

Chris8492

Quote from: -X on February 17, 2010, 04:43:30 PM
I will not date until I am 16 (I'm 14 now)

i had my longest relationship when i was 14 going into high school and it was 8 months long. Then, she started to change and then just lost interest in me. Nothing feels worse than someone losing interest in you.  :(

Ok, here is a big fact. Respect Women. I mean, geez do you actually want to think of having sex just to get laid? Do you want to be looked at like your a heartless jerk. I don't think so.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on February 18, 2010, 03:28:13 PM
i had my longest relationship when i was 14 going into high school and it was 8 months long. Then, she started to change and then just lost interest in me. Nothing feels worse than someone losing interest in you.  :(

Ok, here is a big fact. Respect Women. I mean, geez do you actually want to think of having sex just to get laid? Do you want to be looked at like your a heartless jerk. I don't think so.
I absolutely agree. I hate it so much when guys just try to get with girls for sex/physical pleasure and they don't really love them for who they are. If you don't, then why are you with her? Guys should wait as long as they have to before going for a girl so that they make the right couple.

JrDude

Quote from: HorribleToad on February 19, 2010, 11:25:24 PM
I absolutely agree. I hate it so much when guys just try to get with girls for sex/physical pleasure and they don't really love them for who they are. If you don't, then why are you with her? Guys should wait as long as they have to before going for a girl so that they make the right couple.
So you'd only date a girl if you were in love?
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on February 19, 2010, 11:28:26 PM
So you'd only date a girl if you were in love?
That's correct; why would/should I date for another reason?