News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// It's okay, it's IC, she just interpreted it wrong.

Joeofmars

"I'm gonna be training with Shantae again today."Said Boogie to Martin as he left the room to eat breakfast.He notice Shaelyn turn on her side.She knew something was bothering her other then her pain,but he didn't want to bring it up.

He simply said"Want me to bring you something to eat?"

OoC//Ok,i'ma be off for maybe an hour.Time to go get some exersise!XD

FearItself

"Nah.." Shaelyn replied to Boogie as she heard him move, supposedly going to follow Martin because of his last comment. "I'm not hungry.. But thanks anyways." she finished, sighing afterwards.

Fell

After Martin was done eating, he went back up, and decided to spend some time with Shaelyn before his training. "Is something bothering you?" Martin asked.

Ooc// How do you like my new avatar? ;D

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Lol. That does sort of look like a Zangoose. xDD

IC// "Maybe..." she mumbled, turning onto her back. She didn't want to have to turn to see him, but laying on her shoulder hurt too much to stay that way for long. Shaelyn sighed deeply, her eyes fixated on the ceiling, not wanting to avert themselves any time soon. "Why do you ask?"

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Here Joe. It didn't come out as good as I hoped but oh well...

Fell

"You just seem.....Sort of.....Out of it. And I don't think it's because of your injuries. You don't seem like yourself anymore." Martin had a tone concern in his voice.

FearItself

"Well, you're right on that part." Shaelyn replied, deeply sighing one last time. Her eyes managed to turn themselves towards Martin, realizing that he might actually be concerned. "You probably know why I've been acting this way." she said. "I made a mistake, and now I'm paying for it."

Fell

"No, it's alright. You see, as a kid, I was extremely shy. I had 0 friends. I spent most of my time inside helping my mom. I never really knew how to get along with other people. I'm sorry, if it was something I did, I am sorry." Replied Martin.

FearItself

"No.. It was my mistake.." Shaelyn said with slight guilt in her expression. "I should have known better than to toy with you. We hardly even know each other, and I can't believe I actually did what I did.. If I put you in an awkward position, I'm sorry..." she apologized.

Fell

"You know, we could sit here and say we're sorry all day long, or we can forget about it, and try to be friends again. What do you say?" Said Martin smiling.

FearItself

Shaelyn chuckled at the response she had gotten from Martin. That is what she had hoped for since the start of this conversation, to just forget the mistakes they had made and get on with it, she just couldn't do it unless he did. "That sounds good." she remarked, sitting up again. Her abdomen didn't hurt as much as the last time she sat up, but it still hurt. "I still can't walk much though, my legs are still tired from he anesthetics and the injuries combined." she said, grinning slightly at the thought of using Martin as transportation. "Can you carry me on your back?" she asked, with slight playfulness on her expression.

Fell

"Umm. Sure! Where to?" Martin said witha chuckle.

ooc// Waaaiiiiitttt.......Shaelyn's 16, Martin's 14, Won't she be too heavy????!!!

Gotta get off. My sister wants on. XO

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Great. Just when we think she's learned her lesson, she starts playing again. Also did you plan it so all these events happened when everyone was in Oreburgh.
@Felldoh: Nice avatar!

FearItself

Ooc// She's skinny, just look at her picture. xD She wouldn't be too heavy.

@Luigi: What do you mean, excactly?

IC// "I don't know, wherever you're going." Shaelyn remarked. "Don't we have gym battles to fight?" she asked, grinning to Martin. She knew he was excited for his battle, and she wouldn't want to miss seeing it.