News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Anyone recognize me?

Started by GigaMetroid99, October 07, 2007, 02:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GigaMetroid99

You probably wouldn't unless you spent a lot of time at the Pokémon board.

So does anyone here actually know me? :)

ERRORCODE

Nope, sorry.

I rarely posted in that board. Anyway, welcome to this new NSider and enjoy. :D

LightShock

Not sure I recall   :-\

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to digg our site and participate in the currently running contest that's going on ;)

GigaMetroid99

Aww, no one knows me.:P Yet.:P

LightShock

Quote from: GigaMetroid99 on October 07, 2007, 03:33:13 PM
Aww, no one knows me.:P Yet.:P
Hey, at least for the people that dont know you they can get to know you  :P

GigaMetroid99

Ridley

no sorry I go to the smash boards
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Seventh

Uh, no.  Man, when I first saw your name, I thought you were someone who visited the Metroid board a lot but I never saw O_o
meh

NOA_ANDY

Hey GigaMetroid99!  ;D

No, I can't say I recall of you, however, I may have seen you once or twice and have forgotten about it. :P

Have you ever heard of that glitch called "The Pomeg Berry Glitch"? (v1, v2, and v3). I believe a person with Metroid in their name posted there...

GigaMetroid99

Quote from: red7js on October 08, 2007, 03:58:02 PM
Uh, no.  Man, when I first saw your name, I thought you were someone who visited the Metroid board a lot but I never saw O_o
When I first made this username I had recently gotten into Metroid. I spent most of my early days in the Metroid Discussion board, but then got back into Pokémon, and stayed that way. :D

And GameMaster, I know I've heard of you, but I haven't seen you a lot. I may have posted there.

X_Hero

*points and acts really exited* I've seen you before! :O

Matt

Hehe ive seen you, once or twice, but never had talked with you. In this case, its very nice to meet and speak with you for the first time.

Twilight_Dragon

I probably don't recognize you but it's nice to meet you and I hope you have a great time in the forums.