News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What should I make a fake commercial of?

Started by sleepin_dude_99, September 25, 2007, 04:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepin_dude_99

Thanks to my Technology class, we have to make a Commercial, that is 100% fake. So far I have in mah brain...

Frozen Tasties!

Dunno, me and my friend came up with this, dunno what to do for the commercial.

*facepalm*

Yes, the product is called "*facepalm*", asterisks and all. The general idea is that you rub it on your forehead before smacking your head, and it doesn't hurt >_>

The DVD Rewinder.

Yeah, we all know that annoying picture, well, I print it out, tape it onto my Wii Box, and I have the DVD rewinder box >_> It'd be like an infomercial though...
"Oh no! Gotta go somewhere? Gotta take the DVD out? Wanna watch it from the BEGINING? Well here comes the DVD rewinder! Just put it on, and press REWIND!"

(repeted sayings of "Just put it on, and press rewind!")

*random person sitting in chair "watching commercial*

"Now yours, only for 1000 payments of 8.99!

10.99 shipping and handling

"The price... IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!"

(Yeah, people actually get that joke at my school >_> )

Or, finally...

CLOCK CONTROLLAH!!

Dunno, just came up with this too >_> First thing that popped in my head was the Wiimote and a clock, so maybe the thing could be about changing the clock so the periods go by faster >_>

Or, suggest your own >_>

Rayquarian

Annoying and useless products?  How about a 8 bit camera with 2000 volts of lightpower.  The flash would ruin the entire image, and if you did get something, it'd be in 256 colors!

Doodle

The Gay Doll!

Your friends will think you are so cool, walking around next to a life-size action figure of a gay guy! Equipped with 6 action phrases, which include...

"Liek, o-m-g!"

"Fantabulous!"

"Don't go here, girlfriend there!"

"Hey guys! Rawr!"

"O rly? I didnt notice my fly was undone! *sarcasm*"

"I JUST GOT MY EAR PIERCED! OMG!"

And if you massage it, it says the bonus phrase of...

"Lower. Lower. Lower. Lower. *is massaging at crotch* Thats the spot!"

The school will envy you! and you can get it for the low low price of 82 million dollars! Like the gay guy would say, thats...

"Fantabulous!"

So call 1-800-gaygaygay today to get your free gay catolog for gay people! And don't forget to but the doll!!
YEAH

sonicdude164

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 25, 2007, 05:00:35 PM
The Gay Doll!

Your friends will think you are so cool, walking around next to a life-size action figure of a gay guy! Equipped with 6 action phrases, which include...

"Liek, o-m-g!"

"Fantabulous!"

"Don't go here, girlfriend there!"

"Hey guys! Rawr!"

"O rly? I didnt notice my fly was undone! *sarcasm*"

"I JUST GOT MY EAR PIERCED! OMG!"

And if you massage it, it says the bonus phrase of...

"Lower. Lower. Lower. Lower. *is massaging at crotch* Thats the spot!"

The school will envy you! and you can get it for the low low price of 82 million dollars! Like the gay guy would say, thats...

"Fantabulous!"

So call 1-800-gaygaygay today to get your free gay catolog for gay people! And don't forget to but the doll!!

Haahahaha nice

O wait. Doodleboy? WTF why arent you on aim

NGAMER9

Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.