News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

...The High Prince Ludwig Von Koopa is here...

Started by PrinceofKoopas, December 26, 2007, 09:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrinceofKoopas

...To his dismay.
No, I don't care if Power On got deleted at Nsider 2. (Well, the Koopa Keep Memorial is gone but...) That's not why I'm here.
However...
I'm following... um... orders...
To migrate here just in case PORP is next.
I use dots a lot...
Um...
So you won't see me being active here unless PORP is deleted there.
WOT MORE DO YOU WANT? I'VE ADMITTED MY INTENTIONS.

Edit (Ew you call it Modify?): I want some 41,000 posts. :O Phantom said he could do it. >_> ...Phantom was also the one who told me to come here. >_> I understand Phantom is in power here because he is "Modded EVERYWHERE".

Ridley

Quote from: PrinceofKoopas on December 26, 2007, 09:15:10 AM
...To his dismay.
No, I don't care if Power On got deleted at Nsider 2. (Well, the Koopa Keep Memorial is gone but...) That's not why I'm here.
However...
I use dots a lot...
Um...

Edit (Ew you call it Modify?): I want some 41,000 posts. :O Phantom said he could do it. >_> ...Phantom was also the one who told me to come here. >_> I understand Phantom is in power here because he is "Modded EVERYWHERE".

I almost never see Phantom around and welcome to the boards. What boards will you be on most?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

PrinceofKoopas

Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 09:25:23 AM
...To his dismay.
However...
I use dots a lot...
Um...

I almost never see Phantom around and welcome to the boards. What boards will you be on most?
Probably Fire Emblem... For now. Since I feel pity from that board. All of the vets are at N2.
I'm also told to set up my RP here. I'm very skeptical that EJraven will pull another December 21st 2005, though.
Edit: Phantom isn't around 'ere because, I presume, he's busy at N2.

Ridley

Quote from: PrinceofKoopas on December 26, 2007, 09:33:51 AM
...To his dismay.
However...
I use dots a lot...
Um...

Probably Fire Emblem... For now. Since I feel pity from that board. All of the vets are at N2.
I'm also told to set up my RP here. I'm very skeptical that EJraven will pull another December 21st 2005, though.

I was here since the VERY begining of these forums and he was not on much.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Phantom123

I'm on quite a bit, Ridley XD I'll handle the post, Ludwig. Find a pic showing your old Post-count, or link your NS2 profile (They did it)

Ridley

Quote from: Phantom123 on December 26, 2007, 10:04:36 AM
I'm on quite a bit, Ridley XD I'll handle the post, Ludwig. Find a pic showing your old Post-count, or link your NS2 profile (They did it)

Ok sorry about that but I don't see your posts too much
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

...To his dismay.
However...
I use dots a lot...
Um...

I'm in charge here, sir.

Ridley

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 26, 2007, 10:13:12 AM
...To his dismay.
However...
I use dots a lot...
Um...

I'm in charge here, sir.

I'm pretty sure Your in charge with Snorkel but your on more.
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Phantom is active quite a bit, thank you. He does a lot, and is higher ranked here than at NS2.

Welcome,

~MoM~