Main Menu

The Melancholy of Amy Rose: A Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Fiction

Started by Triforce_Luigi, December 20, 2007, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 25, 2007, 03:20:14 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 24, 2007, 11:59:35 AM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 24, 2007, 11:53:55 AM
You know they are his if they suck :P. But if they are even remotely funny, you know he copied and pasted (like that Hedgehog Encyclopedia thing).
lol. FINALLY someone agrees with me! :D :P
Wikipedia: Hedgehogs, you mean?
Obviously.

Triforce_Luigi

Chapter 2: Some Old Adversaries Return

Amy raced down the street to her apartment as fast as she could, tears flowing. She didn't understand Sonic's rage. All she'd ever wanted was for him to love her. To be his one and only. She knew she'd been a little clingy at times, but she'd always been kind and nice to Sonic.

Upon reaching her apartment, she flopped down on the frilly pink couch, sobbing into a pillow. After several minutes of waterworks, she got up and wiped her eyes. She got out her phonebook and flipped through it until she found the number she was looking for. She dialed the number on her shocking pink phone and tapped her foot impatiently as it rang.

"Who is it?" came a voice at last. It was a wheezy voice, as if its owner smoked quite a bit.

"Is this Nack the Weasel?" asked Amy coldly.

"Nack the Weasel?" replied the voice. "Hah! You need to keep up with the times, girl. Yeah, it's him, but they call me Fang now. Fang the Sniper."

"Very well then, Fang," said Amy. "It's Amy Rose."

"Amy? Sonic's little fan girl?"

"Not anymore, Fang. I hear you've run out of business lately."

"Yeah, what's your point?"

"Well, I have a mission for you. You remember Sonic."

"Sonic?! That blue little pest! Yeah, I remember!"

"Good. I want him dead."

"What? I thought you loved him. Wanted to marry him or something. What happened?"

"None of your business," snapped Amy. "You'll find out soon enough, anyway. I'll meet you at a café by Station Square at seven to brief you on your assignment."

"Okay," replied Fang. "See you there, Amy."

Amy hung up the phone and reached for the phonebook. She flipped to the "R" section and ripped the page she needed out. She picked up the phone once more and dialed another number. This time, the answer was immediate.

"Hello," came a feminine voice. "Who is it?"

"Hey, Rouge, it's Amy. Could you meet me at the café by Station Square at around seven?"

"Huh? Um. Sure Amy, why not?"

"Oh, and, um, do you know where Shadow is?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Could you ask him to come too?"

"Okay," said Rouge reluctantly before hanging up.

Amy sat back down on the couch, an eager smile creeping on her face. She would have her revenge.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry this had so much dialogue, but this was the only way I could introduce Fang and Rogue and have it make sense.

Light

Wow... sorry, but chapter two was an extreme let down. Amy was COMPLETELY out of character. She would never want Sonic to die. To be hurt painfully, sure. But not die. Still, you did an ok job with this chapter. The use of vocabulary was good, and no grammar or spelling errors. I've always found beginnings hard to write, lol.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 06:29:51 PM
Wow... sorry, but chapter two was an extreme let down. Amy was COMPLETELY out of character. She would never want Sonic to die. To be hurt painfully, sure. But not die. Still, you did an ok job with this chapter. The use of vocabulary was good, and no grammar or spelling errors. I've always found beginnings hard to write, lol.

About Amy... You'll see... She's hurt... BAD.

EDIT: And to further elaborate on that, her minds kind of in shock. She's not thinking straight. And now that I think, I found a better way to introduce Fang. Oh, well.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 06:36:16 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 06:29:51 PM

About Amy... You'll see... She's hurt... BAD.

EDIT: And to further elaborate on that, her minds kind of in shock. She's not thinking straight. And now that I think, I found a better way to introduce Fang. Oh, well.
Ill bet the megabuddies peoples would like this chapter!

Triforce_Luigi

It is on Megabuddies already, Brandon. And you are correct.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 10:21:40 PM
Yeah, I saw! Im even on there now AND this one at the same time!! :O

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 25, 2007, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 25, 2007, 10:21:40 PM
Yeah, I saw! Im even on there now AND this one at the same time!! :O

Two tabs FTW!!!

THEBIRD

I don't see why Amy would want Sonic dead. I mean, he yells at her to go away all the time. I guess I'll have to wait and see if the reason is worth it or not... This chapter didn't live up to the first, but it was still good.

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris