PrivilegedYoshi

Quote from: La Pared on October 15, 2007, 10:15:56 PM
GameMaster is the best Mod here :) he shud be promoted to Admin

I lol'd.

La Pared

Judas

Admins aren't advanced mods; they handle completely different issues.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

NOA_ANDY

October 18, 2007, 02:04:55 PM #20 Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:47:42 PM by Gamemaster1379
Quote from: Snorkel on October 18, 2007, 11:49:27 AM

Admins aren't advanced mods; they handle completely different issues.

However, I am perfectly capable of taking on a few more responsibilities, though I do agree that I should not be pulled out of the moderating field altogether. :P

....whatever happened to the rank Moderator? It may be a rank that could benefit us. :P

Macawmoses

Eizweir

I'm a little worried when I read that list and I don't know who a lot of those people are...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Macawmoses

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 01, 2008, 06:15:41 PM
I'm a little worried when I read that list and I don't know who a lot of those people are...
A lot of em lurk. I know a few KoH especially do. Sebastian, has 80 posts. Only 39 are viewable (even as MotM) meaning he has a lot of posts on the staff board. Zoidberg is not active (close to 2 months now), while the LKs you would not know unless you visited their board.

JMV

:(

When did you join NSider?  I was NonPhixion and Acolyte_Khadafi since I got banned this summer.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

WiiGuy

What the differince between Moderators and Knights of Hyrule?

Macawmoses

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 04, 2008, 12:28:33 PM
Moderators have limited access to the admin cp. They can change ranks.

Eizweir

Quote from: JMV290 on January 02, 2008, 12:37:41 AM

When did you join NSider?  I was NonPhixion and Acolyte_Khadafi since I got banned this summer.
I just barely joined this spring, so I didn't get to celebrate a one year anniversary :'(
Quote from: mackormoses on January 01, 2008, 11:28:36 PM
A lot of em lurk. I know a few KoH especially do. Sebastian, has 80 posts. Only 39 are viewable (even as MotM) meaning he has a lot of posts on the staff board. Zoidberg is not active (close to 2 months now), while the LKs you would not know unless you visited their board.
I think I know most of the LK's

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: WiiGuy on January 04, 2008, 12:28:33 PM

A Moderator is one who moderates the forum as Knights of Hyrule do, but we also take care of most of the issues that administrators are too busy to do. ;)

Ridley

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 04, 2008, 03:26:27 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on January 02, 2008, 12:37:41 AM

I just barely joined this spring, so I didn't get to celebrate a one year anniversary :'(
Quote from: mackormoses on January 01, 2008, 11:28:36 PM
I think I know most of the LK's

I believe out of the LKs I know Geno and Macor the most
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...