News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Members of the Month

Started by Vaatix, January 01, 2008, 01:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepin_dude_99

Has Genius even accumulated one month of log-ins?

>_<

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kilroy on January 01, 2008, 04:05:50 PM
Has Genius even accumulated one month of log-ins?

>_<
Does it matter?He is a good member, and clearly the admin/mod team (aka Vaatix) thought he was a good choice. A trip to a certain board would tell you this as well. :)

Eizweir

I have to say that I'm a little dissapointed that I wasn't a MotM, but I didn't expect to be one.  I've had basically no direct contact with any of the admins, and only a few mods, I don't think I've done anything overly outstanding, but I don't think I've done anything bad either.  Anyways congrats again, I think the mods did a great job choosing the MotM and support them all, even though a few of them I don't know very well...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 01, 2008, 06:06:40 PM
I have to say that I'm a little dissapointed that I wasn't a MotM, but I didn't expect to be one.  I've had basically no direct contact with any of the admins, and only a few mods, I don' think I've done anything overly outstanding, but I don't think I've done anything bad either.  Anyways congrats again, I think the mods did a great job choosing the MotM and support them all, even though a few of them I don't know very well...
I'm not dissapointed at all. I think the mods and admins chose the best people for the rank. 8)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

Quote from: Ridley on January 01, 2008, 06:13:16 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on January 01, 2008, 06:06:40 PM
I have to say that I'm a little dissapointed that I wasn't a MotM, but I didn't expect to be one.  I've had basically no direct contact with any of the admins, and only a few mods, I don' think I've done anything overly outstanding, but I don't think I've done anything bad either.  Anyways congrats again, I think the mods did a great job choosing the MotM and support them all, even though a few of them I don't know very well...
I'm not dissapointed at all. I think the mods and admins chose the best people for the rank. 8)
maybe  8)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Shadowlink19

Some good choices.

Congrats you guys, and enjoy your new rank.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Shadowlink19 on January 02, 2008, 08:38:19 AM
Some good choices.

Congrats you guys, and enjoy your new rank.
I didn't even know you were here.  Post moar plx
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Light

I didn't know SL was here either. Can you help me bring the FFotW(M) back? Oh, and thanks for the rank!  ;D I don't know what I did, but... thanks anyway!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Congrats to all who made it......

HYRULESEAS

I'm a little sad I didn't MotM, but I will get over it *waits 5 seconds* okay I'm over it. :) Anyway congrats to all who made it. :P I don't know most of you, but I'm sure you all desvered it! :) btw' what exactly do you have to do to be MotM? I forget what you have to do. :(

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

TheKoopaBros.

Good job all. Just by looking over the list I can't say that I see anyone up there that didn't deserve it.
^_^

Hero_Of_Time

Congrats to you all on reaching MotM status. Enjoy it! <3

Feel free to add me on MSN!

WiiGuy

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

bluaki

Why didn't I get MotM? :(
Anyways, congrats.