Started by Kayo, January 12, 2008, 07:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicdude164

I just got 98% on that so there. I missed 13 notes total

Kayo

Quote from: sonicdude164 on January 13, 2008, 11:00:55 AM
I just got 98% on that so there. I missed 13 notes total
well >_> to you too! :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RosettaStoned

Raining Blood is face-rape.

Never play it. Ever.

Kayo

Quote from: RosettaStoned on January 13, 2008, 03:15:10 PM
Raining Blood is face-rape.

Never play it. Ever.
the beginning and the "FLOOD!" part acares me. the beginning sounds like someone is behind me about to try to rape me, and he flood part sounds like murder, rape, or both. :O

but thats why i like the song so much :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on January 13, 2008, 10:48:47 AM
Quote from: Joeofmars on January 12, 2008, 06:55:48 PM
Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on January 12, 2008, 03:36:56 PM
Quote from: FireFlinger on January 12, 2008, 02:30:04 PM
Try it on Hard. :(
haha. ya i hate when u beat guitar hero on any level and then have to play it in the credits. im supprised (knowing my luck) i didn't fail it (i know you cant on the credits) and then have to beat the game all over again.

lolwut?/

This is not Dragonforce buddy.
lol those are definitely different songs
OMG im soooo sory, i thought he was talking about ttfaf for some reason. hmm well im going to a diffrent thread now. bye.

Kayo

i just played RAINING BLOOD on medium. also read my first part of sig. i liek raining blood. it be easy squeezy.
[move][/move]

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: KAOS on January 20, 2008, 08:26:10 AM
i just played RAINING BLOOD on medium. also read my first part of sig. i liek raining blood. it be easy squeezy.
haha squeezy.  :P

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on January 20, 2008, 08:38:37 AM
Quote from: KAOS on January 20, 2008, 08:26:10 AM
haha squeezy.  :P
thats a funny word. :P
[move][/move]

WiinolikePS3

WELL, Easy and Medium are really easy, and fun to play on wifi against noobs who just got the game, but think they're on Medium. Really puts them in their place when they fail w/o using powerups, BEFORE Mosh 1. >_<

Kayo

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 24, 2008, 04:35:07 PM
WELL, Easy and Medium are really easy, and fun to play on wifi against noobs who just got the game, but think they're on Medium. Really puts them in their place when they fail w/o using powerups, BEFORE Mosh 1. >_<
mosh 1 is somewhat hard.

scratch that. >_>
[move][/move]

Fell

Wow....I did my best I've ever done on RB Mosh1 on expert. And I fail in the flood. :|

I didn't strum fast enough on the green notes I guess.  :robotangry:

Spongebob does not approve

Tomboh

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Kayo

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 25, 2008, 02:45:51 PM
Wow....I did my best I've ever done on RB Mosh1 on expert. And I fail in the flood. :|

I didn't strum fast enough on the green notes I guess.  :robotangry:
next time you fail on flood, go in to practice and just listen to the flood. (by highliting the section)

when you try to play it, it doesnt sound anything like tis supposed to. :P
[move][/move]