News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Animal Crossers...

Started by Tupin, January 19, 2008, 12:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

If they are in, they should be called the Animal Crossers but styled off of Ai and Yu from the Animal Crossing Movie.

They aren't duo-fighters, you would switch between them.

And you could customize them with clothes and accesories the same way you get stickers.

BTW, Ai is this:

And Yu is this:

That's actually the only time in the movie you see him without some sort of costume on.

In the movie, he dressed up as a ninja, a pirate, a Japanese business man, and a bunny rabbit before you finally see him like this.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Light

That's a good idea, maybe as alt costumes for Animal Crosser? Btw, what did you think of the movie? The plot dragged a bit, but it was ok for me.

Also, he's still in the bunny outfit in this scene. He just doesn't have the hood on.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

La Pared

hehe yea i remember watching the movie.

But when it comes to the pokemon trainer, people thought it should of been Ash since he is from the Pokemon show. But it ended up being this guy named Red (i think thats his name). So i would doubt that if there was a Animal Crosser that it would be those two from the movie.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

DededeCloneChris

Well, they do look like they could fit in Brawl! :)

Michael227

Quote from: La Pared on January 19, 2008, 12:56:11 PM

But when it comes to the pokemon trainer, people thought it should of been Ash since he is from the Pokemon show. But it ended up being this guy named Red (i think thats his name). So i would doubt that if there was a Animal Crosser that it would be those two from the movie.
HE SINT ASH NOR IS HE RED HE IS JUST A POKEMON  TRAINER WHY DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT??!?!?!?! >:(

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 19, 2008, 12:56:36 PM
Well, they do look like they could fit in Brawl! :)
Yay for cosplaying, bug catching bunnies! :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

La Pared

Quote from: Michael227 on January 19, 2008, 12:58:00 PM

HE SINT ASH NOR IS HE RED HE IS JUST A POKEMON  TRAINER WHY DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT??!?!?!?! >:(

Damn dude chill out. i dont watch much pokemon since like 6th grade so you have to excuse my lack Poke'news

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Neerb

Quote from: La Pared on January 19, 2008, 01:03:36 PM

dang dude chill out. i dont watch much pokemon since like 6th grade so you have to excuse my lack Poke'news

La Pared, how could you not know that he's called "Pokemon Trainer" (as opposed to Ash or Red) if you have a "Pokemon Trainer for Brawl" pic in your sig??

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 19, 2008, 01:09:29 PM

dang dude chill out. i dont watch much pokemon since like 6th grade so you have to excuse my lack Poke'news

La Pared, how could you not know that he's called "Pokemon Trainer" (as opposed to Ash or Red) if you have a "Pokemon Trainer for Brawl" pic in your sig??
Rao, fa'na dymgehk ypuid dra Yhesym Lnuccan

La Pared

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 19, 2008, 01:09:29 PM

iunno. that trainer doesnt interest me. its the old school pokemon that do. I like the first ones that came out especially Charizard cuz he was Charmander ^.^

www.Revolutionists.co.nr