News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

GAMEBOYGUYADVANCE's Gallery

Started by GAMEBOYGUYADVANCE, September 23, 2007, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAMEBOYGUYADVANCE

I'm just going to transfer some of my stuff over from the old NSider.

Organic Modelling (BLENDER):

While I was on vacation, I decided to try some organic modeling in Blender. While the mesh could use a lot of work, I really like how the skin material turned out. I doubt I'll ever finish this.

Radiosity Render Test (BLENDER):

I decided to try out radiosity rendering in Blender, so here's a scene I put together.

Mobile Sprout (BLENDER WIP):

I always had the urge to make an Evil Strutting Mushroom, but I couldn't get the top to look good. So I just made it a Mobile Sprout instead. As you can see, it's still in the Evil Strutting Mushroom's pose.

Abstract (BLENDER):

Basically, I started with a cube, and began extruding and scaling faces until I saw something. I just went on from there. Material is a simple marble reflection map, with a post process glow added using Blender's compositing nodes (which feels a lot like Shake).

Desktop (BLENDER UNFINISHED):

My first scene made in Blender. I have no intentions of finishing it.

Cube Fractal (BLENDER):

Something I just made. I had a daydream with a bunch of weird geometrical shapes, and this was one of them. It's hard to explain how it's constructed, so I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

Mario (MSPAINT):

I wanted to see if I could draw, so I opened up MSPaint, and this is what I got.

Particles (FLASH):

While working in Flash, I had the idea of using PNGs with alpha transparency to make a particle system. After several different experiments, this is what I got. It's slow, but I think it looks nice.

Crazy Clock (FLASH):

Just something I made over the summer. It was originally just a clock, but as I was writing it, I added a cool looking spiral and some sine waves. I painted the background in afterwords since I was bored.

Fractal Tree (FLASH):

I had the idea of a path splitting off in two, and each of those paths splitting off as well. Not surprisingly, it had already been done many times before. But I still thought it was cool.

Simple Physics Engine (FLASH):
<no thumbnail>
Originally just an experiment using the Pythagorean Theorem to test for collisions with the mouse, I decided to add some motion, gravity, another ball, etc. Because this wasn't based on any equations you can find in a physics book, it isn't as good as it could be. I'm still happy with it.
I know what you're thinking, but I'm not telling you.

Wappa

That liquid abstract would make a very cool Zelda boss! :D

Spuddies

Omg wow those are some cool stuff you got there! :O

Yo. :]

ResidentZoidberg

I'm liking this stuff, bro. Keep up the good work :).
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

GAMEBOYGUYADVANCE

Quote from: Wappa on September 24, 2007, 11:43:36 AM
That liquid abstract would make a very cool Zelda boss! :D
Quote from: Spuddies on September 24, 2007, 04:03:03 PM
Omg wow those are some cool stuff you got there! :O
Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on September 24, 2007, 05:16:57 PM
I'm liking this stuff, bro. Keep up the good work :).
Thanks, and I've updated the first post.
I know what you're thinking, but I'm not telling you.

Matt

I simply love the abstracts, keep up the incredable work.  ;)