1 and 3
0 (0%)
2 and 3
0 (0%)
ALL OF THEM! :)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

WiinolikePS3

Which DKC game was the most nostalgic for you when/if you got it on VC?

Also, levels?

For me, the first DKC was definately EXTREMELY nostalgic, it was my first video game I ever played. The most nostalgic moments in the Wii version were the first level, and the first "Museum" (that's what I thought it looked like when I was little) level...

Kayo

well DKC is the most classic, and the one i re-play the most. Ergo, (lolwut) its nonstalgic.

DKC2 was pretty good, it had a little more objectives on the side, so i'd replay it if i had more time.

DKC3 was really big, took a lotta time, but had really good music ( 8)) so i would only play it if i had a hella lotta time on my hands. :P

is Ergo even a word? :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

I remember more of DKC 1 and 2 from my childhood than DKC3.

First world of DKC1, 2, and 3.
First half of second world DKC1
Jungle Hijynx lost world DKC2
Second world of DKC2
Screech's Sprint
Target Terror
The water world in DKC3 (not Pacifica)

Gwen Khan

me and my sister(s) would play DKC 1 on the SNES years ago, my little loved the level "Mine Cart Carnage"

Lotos

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 16, 2008, 06:25:36 PM
me and my sister(s) would play DKC 1 on the SNES years ago, my little loved the level "Mine Cart Carnage"
My little was afraid of the Krashes coming at you.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Lotos on January 16, 2008, 07:10:18 PM
My little was afraid of the Krashes coming at you.

the level reminded us of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Kayo

i used to always use the warp. it used to be really hard. i'm awesome at that level now though. ;D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kaz

Donkey Kong Country 2, because it's my favorite of the 3 and it's the one I've played the most, especially when I was much younger.

The levels in it that bring back the most memories are the Target Terror, Rickety Race, Haunted Hall, Bramble Scramble, Wed Woods, Rattle Battle, Jungle Jinx, Screech's Sprint, and Animal Antics.

I guess they're also my favorites.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

supermario156

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 19, 2008, 03:41:28 PM
Donkey Kong Country 2, because it's my favorite of the 3 and it's the one I've played the most, especially when I was much younger.

The levels in it that bring back the most memories are the Target Terror, Rickety Race, Haunted Hall, Bramble Scramble, Wed Woods, Rattle Battle, Jungle Jinx, Screech's Sprint, and Animal Antics.

I guess they're also my favorites.

hai kaz

Allegretto

Not sure what DKC it is, but you had to float over lava... ;D

Kaz

Quote from: Algretto on January 28, 2008, 03:57:11 PM
Not sure what DKC it is, but you had to float over lava... ;D

DKC2, if you're thinking of the level "Red Hot Ride," in which you used little blue balloons filled with hot air to float over lava.

Quote from: supermario156 on January 20, 2008, 12:22:38 PM

hai kaz

uh hi
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.