News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Which veteran character changed the most?

Started by 127crazie, February 24, 2008, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

127crazie

In your opinion, which veteran character changed the most and why?

tollhouse2006

Graphically, I'd say all the Zelda charaters from Twilight Princess including Shiek.  Link from Oot and Link from TP.  Makes me laugh when comparing.  Also Fox as well.  He always changes. 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

CrazyGamer

Your computer is unable to compute me.

HTA!

None.
Period.

Technically speaking though... Mario

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Well, judging from the videos I've seen, I'd say either Kirby or Mario. Mario had his down B changed, and apparantly, his cape can now be broken. Odd. Kirby, on the other hand, had several of his moves modified from ssbm to ssbb, as well as a whole new assortment of hats added on.

Not like I'm the expert on this, though, so I'm probably wrong.

HTA!

Quote from: Tingle_Stole_My_Pants on February 24, 2008, 02:29:49 PM
Well, judging from the videos I've seen, I'd say either Kirby or Mario. Mario had his down B changed, and apparantly, his cape can now be broken. Odd. Kirby, on the other hand, had several of his moves modified from ssbm to ssbb, as well as a whole new assortment of hats added on.

Whoa its you.

DededeCloneChris

I'll say who doesn't have change from Melee to Brawl.

Kirby. ;D

Proof: First SSBB video.

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 24, 2008, 02:30:43 PM
Quote from: Tingle_Stole_My_Pants on February 24, 2008, 02:29:49 PM

Whoa its you.

Who, me? Where??  :P

Yeah, I didn't know about this forum, so I was hanging out on SWF for a couple months. Then when I signed up on this forum, I had to wait two more months before I could post. O_o;

Oh well, here I am =)