News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Okay, so.

Started by Vaatix, February 28, 2008, 01:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaatix

Blah blah blah Snorkel sold NSF to EJRaven without consulting Silver or myself. EJRaven has nsiderforums.net, but I have the forums. He's locked us out of NSF's old cpanel now. I'm trying to have that redirect here.
Until further notice, NFES is non functional.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Well everything seems to have worked out so far.
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Glad we got it working. I'm still battling it out with the domain companies, because I still legally owned the domain, and Snorkel sold it.
That's gotta be illegal.

Kita

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 06:06:52 AM
Glad we got it working. I'm still battling it out with the domain companies, because I still legally owned the domain, and Snorkel sold it.
That's gotta be illegal.

It is illegal and it should all be under your IP.  It might take a week or so, but you should be able to get it back.  I remember once when my domain was being taken from me I got the whole site shut down the same day.  Of course I had a cheep one of only $60 for the year :P so I didn't mind losing out on the money.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

JMV

Quote from: Kita on February 28, 2008, 12:16:03 PM
That's gotta be illegal.

It is illegal and it should all be under your IP.  It might take a week or so, but you should be able to get it back.  I remember once when my domain was being taken from me I got the whole site shut down the same day.  Of course I had a cheep one of only $60 for the year :P so I didn't mind losing out on the money.
What the hell?  Why was your domain $60 dollars for a year?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Zovistograt

ahhhhhhh redirect

I miss inactivesider ;_;
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Hiei

That's gotta be illegal.

Do you have any way of proving the Snorkel was the one who carried out the transaction? If not, this is gonna be ahrd.

Ridley

Quote from: Hiei on February 28, 2008, 01:38:41 PM
That's gotta be illegal.

Do you have any way of proving the Snorkel was the one who carried out the transaction? If not, this is gonna be ahrd.

I think they have proved it a while ago.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Hiei

Gwen Khan

are we  or Sliver making a new forum? or what gonna happen?

blue_slime

Good luck to ya Silver.  I hope you win.

Silverhawk79

That's gotta be illegal.

He told me so himself. I didn't have access, and only Snorkel and EJ had access, and Snorkel had to consent to the transfer in the first place.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 05:49:44 PM
That's gotta be illegal.

He told me so himself. I didn't have access, and only Snorkel and EJ had access, and Snorkel had to consent to the transfer in the first place.

any reason why? was it just to make some fast cash?

Red

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 28, 2008, 05:51:04 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 05:49:44 PM
That's gotta be illegal.

any reason why? was it just to make some fast cash?
To fund his trip to Ukraine.