News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Matt had lost the others when they had ran after Jas. "Well...Where could they have gone?" I wonder... He closed his eyes again and saw the deep blue glow emitting from everything but it was not only he who was emitting a larger amount of the blue glow but other living things were too. Although, I do have to say that it seems that I have much more of this...stuff than anybody else here. With that thought. He walked toward a group using only his powers that sensed this blue glow. Wait...are they talking about some sort of cure for something?

Pokemaster218

"I think it might be team aqua or team magma. Seeing as they do what they please, they are sure to find a cure at a quicker pace." Alex said.

Wolfpika

"Well why would they want a cure? They love this new disease, they treat it as a miracle, and hopefully, if my predictions are correct, they'll use it to morph into their most favored pokemon, Groudon and Kyogre." Spike pointed out.

Pokemaster218

"They could use the cure to manipulate those that are infected." Alex said. "After all, what would you do for the cure?"

Wolfpika

"Man, I don't know, I don't know if I want a cure anymore, I beginning to like this. For some reason, I feel stronger and smarter than before, and know I meet people who are like me, nobody wanted to be my friend, thinking I was way to smart, or way to atheletic."

Light

Kyle began to walk after Matt, knowing that he knew where to go.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha looks back to see that the others following her are gone. "Hmm, oh well," she looks back at Jas. "Who are you anyways?"

Jas kicks at the metal on the floor, realizing that if she was dreaming, she would've woke up already. "Name's Jasmine, or just Jas. What about you?"

"Me? I'm Keisha, Kei, just not something girly like KeiKei or Kiwi," Keisha starts looking for the others, with Jas walking with her.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Matt still had his eyes closed and continued listening in on the conversation until he sensed Kyle comming in which he turned around and decided to give him a greeting. "Oh, hey Kyle. You know...I was just wondering when they'd let us out of here."

Light

"I have the feeling we won't be getting out anytime soon..." Kyle replied.

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah...I was hoping you wouldn't say something like that." Matt said looking away despondantly. "I still wish I knew where this hospital was though."

Light

"Heh, this place is foreign to me, yet so familiar..." Kyle said, observing his surroundings. "Guess it must be because I'm a doctor, and I'm used to being in these kinds of places."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Matt said with his stomach grumbling. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. We never actually found out where the cafeteria was..."

Anarchy_Jas

"I take it you guys aren't hungry anymore?" Keisha asks from down the hallway. "We're still going to get something to eat if you're going to... follow..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh no. I'm still hungry." Matt said walking toward Keisha. "So you know where the food is?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yep, I do," Keisha starts heading for a set of stairs.

"I'm guessing you know because of that doggy-nose of yours?" Jas asks, grinning to show that she's kidding.

"Dam right," Keisha starts to go down the stairs.