News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Matt caught up to the two and looked at their new pokemon features but asked the obvious question anyways. "So...what pokemon got you two?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Last thing I remember," Jas thinks for a moment. "I turned around and saw a Jolteon," she says. "That's what got me I think..."

"I was attacked by an Arcanine," Keisha says, leaving it at that.

((Might vanish. I'm kinda tired.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, I was bit by a Lucario while trying to snap a picture of it." He said continuing down the hallway. "I wish I could go back and grab my camera to see how the picture came out...before he attacked me."

Light

"I'm pretty sure I was attacked by a Pikachu, for obvious reasons," Kyle said, who had been beside Matt. "I didn't see it, but my features show that it was most likely a Pikachu."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt gave a slight startled jump but nothing too noticable. "Yeah...I don't think there's any other pokemon that looks similar to your new features." although it still seems odd that he didn't see the pikachu at all...

Light

"It's odd how you guys all saw which Pokemon bit you, while I'm not sure if the causes were even from a bite," Kyle said, thinking about the situation.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well it certainly wouldn't be good if this virus became airborne." Matt said. "Maybe you just haven't found the bite mark yet. I know I have mine on my upper ar-" He said this as he rolled up his sleve only to find that the bite marks were basically gone. "Huh?...I was only bitten yesterday. They shouldn't be healing this fast."

Light

"If the marks disappear after a day, then there's no hope in finding how I changed into this," Kyle said, observing Matt's gone scar. "You might have quick healing periods, but that's farfetched. I've never seen a wound heal this quickly."

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, I suppose that'll be a mystery we won't be solving any time soon...or at all." Matt said with a shrug. "Oh well. I guess something like knowing that won't help us in any way."

Light

"Maybe it could," Kyle said, digging deeper into the situation. "Think about it. This is a hospital. With the right amount of equipment and funding, we could go into the blood stream of one of the infected and try to figure out what the virus is that caused this change. Thereby being able to have a hint of developing an antidote."

Pokemaster218

Alex, upon hearing what kyle said, responded, "Who are you going to get to do that? And if you do fing some one willing, you don't have mch time to do it."

Light

"Being a doctor, I believe that I know how much time somone has before an entire genocide commences," Kyle replied angrily to Alex. "I know that there isn't much time left, but if we just stand by and let things take their course, what will happen to us?"

Pokemaster218

"I meant that you have until tomorrow before we all have to leave." Alex said. "And I don't know how the normal people will react. I have heard some preety nasty stories."

Light

"Why weren't we informed that we have to leave?" Kyle asked. "Who told you?"

Pokemaster218

"I...um...oh..." Alex stammered. He held his notebook in front of his face as if to protect himself.