News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Sure," Kyle said, smiling. The computer then made a beep, confirming that the information had been sent. Kyle clicked "OK" from a box that popped up, and the information came into full view. Kyle nearly went into a state of shock. "This... this can't be!" He scanned over the information over and over, yet he came to the same conclusion...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"You mean you can't see it?" They should be able to see it. If I'm not even using my new sense and I can see it...then they should too. He held up his hand and showed it to Jake. "...can you see it?"

THEBIRD

Jake squinted. He could almost sense the aura coming from Matt. "You've got some sort of aura coming out of you..." Jake replied. "We might want to show this to the doctor."

Dr.Hobo2

"Aura! That's it!" He said clapping his hands together and letting out a laugh of joy and stopped to talk again. "Now I remember what this stuff is! Aura! I remember learning about Lucario. He could sense aura and he could control the aura in his body. THAT'S what's happening with me!"

Light

Kyle's eyes remained glued to the screen. This can't be... there's no way!

THEBIRD

"Uh... Yeah!" Jake replied, pretending as if he knew what was going on. He sensed the excitement of Matt and he was getting excited too, though he didn't know what about. "So, what about this aura, then?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah...um, Aura is basically this force that everyone has in them but right now, only Lucario...and I--sorta--can use this power effectively." Mat said a bit proud of himself.

THEBIRD

"Hm..." Jake stroked his chin as he thought. I should grow a goatee... Then he snapped back to reality. "Hm... Aura in us all? Can you see it in me?" Jake asked.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on March 23, 2008, 09:31:42 PM
Kyle's eyes remained glued to the screen. This can't be... there's no way!

Keisha stands there, remaining calm. "Okay, no need to go nuts on us," she says, folding her arms. "What's wrong?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah. that's how I knew you came in here." Matt said closing his eyes again to get a closer look at his Aura. Hm...he seems to have more than the others...

Light

"Nothing," Kyle said, barely hearing Keisha speak. "Nothing. The scan didn't find anything wrong with the bones, the skin, the muscles; Nothing!!"

Pokemaster218

"But that's impossible!" Alex shouted. "Unless..."

Light

"Every cause has an effect," Kyle said, trying to think logically. "And every effect has a cause. In this case, the virus is the cause, and the change in the body is the effect. If so, where would the virus be located to be able to do this...? Damn! I know it's right in front of my face..." He continued to scan the screen in hopes of a hint or clue.

Triforce_Luigi

"Nothing is nothing," murmured Lily cryptically. "Is there anywhere the scan doesn't look?"

Light

"It covered the entire body, every system," Kyle continued to look at pictures of the scans, looking for anything. "It didn't miss one part. This virus is a tricky one..."