News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokemaster218

"The virus must affect us on a genetic level." Alex said.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on March 24, 2008, 10:30:59 AM
(You put Harver, LS.))
((*cough, cough* No I didn't. =P XD That's the first time that's ever happened, actually.))

"It could very well go beyond that," Kyle said, grabbing a piece of paper. "What did you say your name was?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Pokemaster218

Light

Kyle recorded the name down. "You're both free to go do whatever you want now. You may want to periodically check back to see if I've found anything."

Pokemaster218

"I hope you find something." Alex said.

Light

"Thank you," Kyle said, reutrning to the screen. "However, as you said, we're on a time schedule. What time did you say we would be leaving tomorrow?"

Pokemaster218

"Dawn." Alex said, looking at the floor.

Triforce_Luigi

Lily nodded and walked out. In her mind, the proverbial gears were turning. She did have an idea, but it was extremely unlikely, especially rince she had no facts to prove it, except for a small bit of remembered infformation from some boring tV show, which was probably false.

Light

"When the sun rises..." Kyle thought, leaning back in his chair. "That automatically assumes I'll have to work through the night." He began to look at the computer again, thinking of the possibilities.

Pokemaster218

"Maybe you would have better results with some one that has just been infected."

Light

"We could try it, but it would most likely be all for nothing," Kyle said doubtfully. He turned to Alex. "Do you know anyone who's just been infected?"

Pokemaster218

"No." Alex said. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." As Alex left, he forgot to grab his notebook filled with his drawings.

Light

Kyle turned back around and continued to look at the computer.

THEBIRD

Jake excused himself from the group, deciding to check in with the doctor for his leg wound. Blood was still trickling from the gaping hole in his leg, and it hurt a lot. He dragged himself to where the examinations were being done and walked inside. "Hello?" his voice echoed off the walls as he dragged himself inside.