News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Jake frowned as well when Kyle's thoughts popped into his head. "Why's it worse?" Jake asked, thinking Kyle had said that out loud. "What does the thing say?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait...worse? What was bad before!?" Matt said a bit confused since he wasn't there earlier.

X_Hero

As Karizo was walking, he looked south towards Mount Pyre. It seemed that every time he looked at it, he had a sense or sort of peace. Maybe even a bit mystic. He was really close to Lilycove now, and Karizo decided to pick his pace up so that he could get there sooner, seeing as it took him forever to get through the woods on Route 121.

Light

Kyle looked at Jake quizzically. "How did you...?" He shook that out of his head, and went back to the information. "I've found where it is. He took two pictures as they were printed from a printer nearby. They both showed pictures of the spine; one was of Alex's and the other was Jake's.

He pointed to Alex's, which was completely straight. "As you can see here, there appears to be nothing wrong..." Then he took out Jake's picture. It looked almost identical, only there was a small bump on the spine. "...but I've finally found it. The virus takes itself into the bloodstream, and works its way to the spinal area. That way it can also take control of different things, as it is near the nervous system. It impants itself on the spine, and then blends in."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Lily was taking a nap at this point.

((Best introduce my second character soon. What time is it in the RP?))

Dr.Hobo2

((IDK but I say it's approaching night))

"So now that you've found it, you can get a cure, right?" Matt said smiling.

Light

((About 4 PM, actually.))

Kyle sighed. "We'd first need to take the virus out of one of the infected and examine it up close. Only then would we be able to determine how to cure it. Unfortunately, we can't tell where it is exactly, and I'm not sure if someone would be brave enough to undergo the operation."

X_Hero

Karizo had now arrived in town. Looking at the clock near the entrance to the city, he then spotted the Pokemon Center and headed right over. As he walked inside, he couldn't help but notice that there wasn't anyone there.

"Hello?" Karizo said, his voice not reaching any ears. "Hmm... That's odd..."

Without thinking much, he then decided to visit the hospital like he usually does when he came to Lilycove. Sometimes he would help out by moving some supplies or getting something for one of the doctors real quick. Karizo left the Pokemon Center and headed down the street until he reached the Lilycove hospital. He walked in and looked around a bit. Karizao wasn't sure if there was anyone here, either.

"Is there anyone here?" Karizo said as he walked towards the front desk.

THEBIRD

"Well, you saw mine, didn't you?" Jake replied. "So you must know where it is on my body. If you act fast, you may be able to catch the little bugger and examine this darn thing so we can be cured."

Pokemaster218

Alex had just gotten to his room when he realized that he left his notebook in the other room.

Light

"You'd be willing?" Kyle asked Jake, interested in his bravery. "Sure, we know where it is on you, but the spine is fairly large, so we can't determine where it would be on in every body... but developing an antidote could kill the virus without having to locate it."

THEBIRD

"Well, we need that anecdote. And without much time, it'd be best if you found someone to do it now. I'll take the bullet this time around, but don't expect me to be so generous every time," Jake said. Someone knew just came into the hospital... Jake looked over at Matt, wondering if he could sense it, too.

X_Hero

Getting somewhat curious, Karizo decided to take a look down one of the halls to see if there was anyone down there. Walking away from the front desk, he went to the hall right of it and began to slowly look around.

"Where is everyone?" Karizo said silently to himself.

Triforce_Luigi

Lily was still snoozing in her room.

----------

Meanwhile in Mauville, her childhood friend, Nick was wondering about a rumor he'd heard. Could it be true? Are they really releasing all the Pokemorphs? he wondered. Lily went to that hospital in Lilycove. She'll be released along with the rest. Maybe I could go to Lilycove? Sure, I've got nothing better to do. But it's too far to reach by tomorrow. Crap. What to do then? Maybe she'll come to Mauville? I don't know. She probably won't be welcomed by the people here. Oh well. I'll decide soon enough.

Pokemaster218

Alex saw Karizo as he left his room to get his notebook.