News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Kaziro had stopped dead in his tracks, because he had seen Alex as well. Fortree City hadn't heard of what was happening, strangely enough, and he had no clue what was happening.

"Wh... What the?!" Karizo said as he backed up a bit.

Pokemaster218

Alex, startled by kaziro, ran of before he could stop him.

((G2g bbl))

X_Hero

Karizo just stood there for a moment, unsure whether or not to believe what he had just seen.

"Wh..." He began. "... What's going on?!" Karizo walked down the hallway to see if there was anyone else in the hospital.

Pokemaster218

Why is he here? He hasn't been bitten or hurt. Alex thought after getting out of Karizo's sight.

X_Hero

Still a little stunned from what he had just seen, he found a bench a few doors down from the room where the others were and sat down. Karizo started to go through his mind, trying to come up with an explanation to what he saw.

"Okay... Maybe it was just someone dressed up like a Pikachu..." Karizo said to himself quietly. "Yeah, you've seen trainers that have done that before, nothing that bad..." Karizo was still a bit unsure.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is sitting against a wall in one of the hallways. She lazily looks up with the stick of a sucker hanging out of her mouth when she hears Karizo. "Hmm...?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

X_Hero

Karizo looked up a bit. Turning his head, he was now looking right at Jas. There was a long silence.

"...... Okay, I'm not imagining this." Karizo said to himself as he put his face in his right hand. "What's going on?"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 24, 2008, 04:51:21 PM
"Well, we need that anecdote. And without much time, it'd be best if you found someone to do it now. I'll take the bullet this time around, but don't expect me to be so generous every time," Jake said. Someone knew just came into the hospital... Jake looked over at Matt, wondering if he could sense it, too.
Matt saw that he was looking at him and gave him a nod acknowledging that he was aware of the new person. "You know...this one doesn't feel like all the others in the hospital. It feels as if his Aura has no trace of any pokemon in it."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gives Karizo a look that says 'Have you been living under a rock this whole darn time?' "I take it you don't know about the virus?"

X_Hero

"Virus? What virus?" Karizo asked in confusion. "I've been in Fortree the whole time, and there hasn't been any word of a virus... Not from anyone..."

Anarchy_Jas

"Someone, or some group sent out a virus," Jas starts. "It affects pok?mon, and humans can get it if they're attacked by one that's infected... as you've already seen..."

X_Hero

"And... They become half-Pokemon as a result?" Karizo said to make sure he was understanding her right.

((gtg for tonight...))

Anarchy_Jas

((bye))

"Pretty much," Jas nods. "Even though I'm sure there's more to it. I'm not sure what happens as it progresses."

Light

Kyle nodded. "Ok. Please leave for a half hour while I prepare for surgery. We will then begin the operation."

((Where is Kei?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 24, 2008, 05:36:46 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 24, 2008, 04:51:21 PM
"Well, we need that anecdote. And without much time, it'd be best if you found someone to do it now. I'll take the bullet this time around, but don't expect me to be so generous every time," Jake said. Someone knew just came into the hospital... Jake looked over at Matt, wondering if he could sense it, too.
Matt saw that he was looking at him and gave him a nod acknowledging that he was aware of the new person. "You know...this one doesn't feel like all the others in the hospital. It feels as if his Aura has no trace of any pokemon in it."
"A human? Does he want to get infected or something?" Jake asked in reply, wondering what he was doing here. Jake nodded in recognition at Kyle. "See you in a half an hour, then," Jake said before walking out. "I'm going to look for the new guy."