News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, wait for me." Matt said following after Kyle. "And I don't think I've ever heard of a human contracting the virus from pokemorphs."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on March 24, 2008, 06:35:54 PM
Kyle nodded. "Ok. Please leave for a half hour while I prepare for surgery. We will then begin the operation."

((Where is Kei?))

((Right here))

Keisha had been following after Kyle since she's supposed to be helping.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"If we have the virus within us, couldn't we spread it? Like the cold virus," Jake said. "Can you figure out where the new guy is now?"

Light

"I'm sorry, but I'm highly forgetful," Kyle said, turning to Keisha. "What was your name again?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...we wouldn't exactly go as far as to go and bite anybody." At least I hope we don't go that far. With that, he closed his eyes and focussed. "Hmm...I'm having some trouble. I can't quite see him. Maybe he's being overpowered by someone with stronger Aura." Well...If I'm going to be part Lucario, I might want to train on using this ability...But it sort of angers me that I can't see him. He became angry with himself for this and clutch his fist and a small burst of Aura came out very clearly.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha's ears twitch a bit. "Name's Keisha," she says. "Keisha Foxx."

Light

"Thank you Keisha," Kyle said, leaning against a wall. "Have you had any experience in operations before?"

THEBIRD

"Whoa!" Jake yelped, floating into the air again. "Be careful with that aura!" Jake floated along, trying to get used to the sensation of being as light as air.

Dr.Hobo2

"You sure are jumpy." Matt said with a laugh. "I suppose I might want to try and train my powers to control Aura since I'm now a Lucario pokemorph." He said thinking of making a swirling motion of the aura in his hand, which he did for a few seconds.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on March 24, 2008, 07:07:37 PM
"Thank you Keisha," Kyle said, leaning against a wall. "Have you had any experience in operations before?"

"No," Keisha's ears droop a bit. "But I have to do something!"

Light

"It's alright," Kyle said, sighing. "Are you at least familiar with a few of the medical instruments?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I am," she says, nodding a bit. 'I guess sitting around watching Trauma Center with mom all those years counts as something...'

Light

"Ok, because I'll need different materials while I'm operating," Kyle said. "Are you willing to help me with that?"

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on March 24, 2008, 07:42:13 PM
"Ok, because I'll need different materials while I'm operating," Kyle said. "Are you willing to help me with that?"

"Mmhm," Keisha smiles. "I'm willing to help. Why shouldn't I be? Oh, and aren't we running out of time?"

Light

Kyle re-entered the room, shutting the blinds so no one could look inside the room. "The patient's name is Jake. We have no information on a last name. We will be performing a removal of a foreign object located on the spine. Estimated time for operation: two hours. This will be the first time I've ever done an operation like this, and on such a short notice, as well."

Kyle sighed and put on scrubs and a mask, and also handing more of those items to Keisha. He sighed. "After that, we'll examine the virus and its reactions. We have until dawn to develop an antiserum."