News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Not much," Jas says grinning. "Just a whole bag of Lemonheads, and a big bowl of coffee ice cream."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"That would explain the hyperactivity," Harver said, smirking back. "You need to get a real meal in every once in a while."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"I do make my own meals," Jas says. "I just decided to treat myself today."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Wolfpika

((jesus...this will not be pretty.... ;D I'M IN!))

*Name:Hattori Hanz?
*Personality:....Must I explain? What do you think he was?
*Appearance: No ninja suit crap, just relaxing. A red-black speedo one piece swimming suit. Might have goggles on..depends on the occasion...

((Hey, are you going to have your NPs again? ;D *looks mischeivously towards Venice and the other victims of Valentines day girls.* ))

Screaming is heard, waking Hanz? from his long slumber.

"F***...I got to get myself a break one of these days and stop fighting for once." Hanz? looks outside the window and is startled.

"The hell? What the crap are they-?" Hanz? stopped and realized that they were on the beach, wearing swimsuits, meaning only one thing...

"FINALLY! MY WISH CAME TRUE! Next time I wake up, remember to say 'I need some money'." Hanz? got on his bathing suit, climbed up to the highest point on the ship and shouted,

"CANNONBALL!" Hanz? jumped into the salty water, knees tucked in, and sent a huge wave of water splashing towards the others.

Max Headroom

Mira used the movement of the wave to just barely evade Hanzo. He them came up to the surface. "What the hell man?"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((WOLF! DON'T REMIND HER OF THOSE! 0_o))

Venice was relaxing in the water, watching everyone else argue/make out/ whatever they happen to be doing.

((:D))

Wolfpika

((And why should I not? :) )

"Hey, relax Mira! Let's have some fun already!" Hanz? then noticed a random surfboard lying on the beach.

"Meh, good enough for me! I call dibs on the surfboard!" Hanz? struggled to get out of the water and snatched the board.

Max Headroom

I'll relax once you be more careful. Mira said, accidentally sending his thought to Hanzo.
[move][/move]

Light

"How appropriate." Harver said, finally standing up. "You seem to be starting your Spring Break off on the right foot."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"Who me? No, this idiot is making it worse."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((Stop thine unholy tongue, Wolf! Speak not of these unholy alliances!))

"Everyone's being an idiot, even on Spring Break," commented Venice happily.

Max Headroom

"He's always an idiot; a powerful one at that." Gee, what a great combination >_>
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, Mira," said Venice sarcastically. "You're not exactly one to talk about idiocy."

Max Headroom

"He's worse than I, and when anyone is more idiotic than I, that person must be avoided as much as possible."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Irrelevant. And hang on. Is that statement agreeing with me or not? Cause you just called yourself an idiot," replied Venice.