News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

N64 Emulator

Started by RedYoshi, April 26, 2008, 09:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedYoshi

I just downloaded Project 64 Version 1.6 for my PC. (It's an N64 Emulator :P ) Anyway ROMs are working fine with it except for one. (Glover) It works but everytime I complete a level and it shows the time,score, etc. It says there is an error with my graphics or something. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download something to fix this problem. I saw something on one of the ROM sites, but I forgot where it was.

Thanks!

Will edit sig later...:P

Kilroy

No ROM talk, sadly enough.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Jono2

what?  we can talk about ROMs, just not how to get them or where you can get them.

it's probably an error with graphics.  I had the same problem with banjo tooie, and this is a pretty new computer.  if it gives you an error message, google it.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Riosan

Quote from: Jono2 on April 26, 2008, 10:33:45 PM
it's probably an error with graphics.  I had the same problem with banjo tooie, and this is a pretty new computer.  if it gives you an error message, google it.

Could also be his graphics card.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Psilocybin

probably just an error with p64.
Evertime I used it, I got a graphics error. Hit enter to continue till it goes away, or try restarting the program.
Also, try checking the FAQ on the Project64 Website.

Kilroy

what?  we can talk about ROMs, just not how to get them or where you can get them.

Oh, really?

I read the rules wrong >_>

Anyway, as everyone else said, it's most likely a problem with your computer's graphics card. What it is exactly, I dunno.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

RedYoshi

Quote from: Olimar on April 27, 2008, 07:51:38 AM

Oh, really?

I read the rules wrong >_>

Anyway, as everyone else said, it's most likely a problem with your computer's graphics card. What it is exactly, I dunno.

I have a good graphics card I just have to get (I can't remember what it's called, but I'll look it up and see what I can do. Tahnks for all of your comments. ;)
Will edit sig later...:P