News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

My brother is such a B***h

Started by Miiman56, April 27, 2008, 09:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

You kids are intercourse ing spoiled. You know what? I don't get a cent from anyone unless it's Christmas or my Birthday. Just grow up and stop being a vagina-y because you bought the game and he plays it, so what. You're the one being a ninny here not him. I'm also supposing that "Them" means the rest of your family, that just a rip off. How much cash have you made form them now? Probably more than you payed for the game I guess. Just grow up, you get to play the game too, it's not going to hurt to let them play. Your turning a household console game into an MMO like WoW for them.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Daft Pink

I would say that you're the ninny in this situation. I mean seriously, your charging your brothers to play Brawl. And you do that because it's your Wii? Seriously, that's just spoiled. How would you like it if your parents charged you for every day you were in their house. If you're charging your brother for something like that, you're intercourse ed up.

えっちーせんぱい

FruitFlow

I don't really understand why so many charge others just to play their VGs, especially their relatives. It doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
As Star just stated, this is a good way to brake a bond between 2 siblings.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

ThePowerOfOne

Well I guess I should be glad i'm the only one in my family that likes video games... (Except for my grandpa, he won't leave Golf on Wii Sports alone!)

But if its your Wii and games, then he really has no right to be playing it right now if you don't want him to. But charging to play is kinda stupid.

Doodle

I wouldn't of paid either. Just let him play it for free.
YEAH

Tupin

I would have let him play...

Why can't you two play Smash Bros. together, anyway?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

GreatGonzales106

The most I would ever do in this situation is ask him to play one of his games that I want to play, and if he doesn't have any, I would just let him play anyway.

StarWindWizard7

Ga dang... thats a lot of cursing and negativity in this thread. :D

But as everybody stated...1 way or another the Main message is certainly clear.

I think this thread is done.
@ thread maker, It might not matter Much, but hopefully this thread will make a difference in the choices you make personally towards your family.

--Money should Not come between family--