Java boycotts my computer & vice-versa - Any advice to fix this would be great.

Started by King_Gamer28, May 11, 2008, 09:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Gamer28

Lately, any program that works with, utilizes, or is incorporated with using a Java applet at all has been screwing up. It's annoying - Limewire isn't working right, which is HUGE on Java. When I try to open the Java control panel to check some stuff out, it's really weird and hard to use because it's barely visible and has some kind of weird properties that make it near impossible to use. I have been able to navigate it, though, and even when I look at a few things, it still changes nothing.

Suggestions? I've already redownloaded Java, gotten the newest version, and everything. Any kind of idea would be great right about now, because this is really annoying.

Java CP:

BOSSNIG

This happened to me at one point. I just waited it out and now it works again.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Allegretto

The same problem has been happening to me, but it just screwed up my computer, it would instantly log me out of everything or send me the message that says

Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close we are sorry for the inconvience.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Allegretto on May 11, 2008, 10:18:01 AM
The same problem has been happening to me, but it just screwed up my computer, it would instantly log me out of everything or send me the message that says

Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close we are sorry for the inconvience.

Use Firefox.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Allegretto

Quote from: Darklink on May 11, 2008, 10:19:30 AM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 11, 2008, 10:18:01 AM

Use Firefox.
k thanks