News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Field TEST!!!!

Started by L10, May 22, 2008, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

The State of NY is giving us a Field test in math next Friday. And this is what the state is going to use to know what to put on the actual state test. Sooooooooo I'm not being graded on it.....which means I can put what ever answer I want down......I'm going to have so much fun with this :)
0o!f

Doodle

YEAH

Zovistograt

Oh, our English class has to do that too.  But our teacher is kinda at ease about it...he said something along the lines of "yeah, we have to do this thing that'll take 2 days out of our schedule.  We'll do it sometime before the end of the schoolyear".
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 22, 2008, 04:26:01 PM
Oh, our English class has to do that too.  But our teacher is kinda at ease about it...he said something along the lines of "yeah, we have to do this thing that'll take 2 days out of our schedule.  We'll do it sometime before the end of the schoolyear".
that was canceled at my school(the English one)...but nonsense answers down...like....fish or somthing
0o!f

Kilroy

We had a math one, but the math teachers said they were gonna grade it, so I couldn't have any fun :(
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT