News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Aww darnit...

Started by ThePowerOfOne, June 02, 2008, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Our neighbor's cat comes into our yard sometimes to play with our other neighbor's cat, and when my step-dad sees it in the yard, he throws a pinecone at it to make it leave. I've asked him a thousand times before to stop doing it (I like the cat, and its just coming to play with the other one. Plus, its owners are mean to it), so when he did it again today, I threw one at him. Now i'm grounded :'(

IS IT REALLY MY FAULT??? D:         

Ok mabe a little...

Miiman56

I'm more of a dog person myself. :-\ but  is the cat just passing through or does it stay there in your yard?

X9341

I idolize you, Phaze. I love cats, protect them. =D

Zovistograt

You did the right thing.  I'm sure the grounding is worth it for the level of satisfaction you must have.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Lotos

The same thing would have happened to me.  Of course, I might have been the one throwing it...  If it was a dog on the other hand, I'd-  Wait, I'd throw a pinecone at any animal that came into my backyard.  I don't want them going into the in-ground pool and ripping the liner.