News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I've got it! (new game idea)

Started by Ares300, June 16, 2008, 09:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

It probably could work. And as long as they don't bring back the stupid experience points crap from AoL, I'm fine.
YEAH

LinkXLR

See Spyro Purple and Crash Orange.

Also, lets see here...
Mario: Overweight italian plumber from Modern Day Earth battling silly creatures by crushing them using his own weight.

Link: Midieval Elf thing for hack and slash adventuring gameplay. Usually contains content not approapriate for younger audiences.

Metroid: Futuristic Bounty Hunter in Space battling monsters with a dark atmosphere.

I have no idea how you can see any connection between these 3.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kilroy

Quote from: LinkXLR on June 18, 2008, 05:10:07 PM

Also, lets see here...
Mario: Overweight italian plumber from Modern Day Earth battling silly creatures by crushing them using his own weight.

Link: Midieval Elf thing for hack and slash adventuring gameplay. Usually contains content not approapriate for younger audiences.

Metroid: Futuristic Bounty Hunter in Space battling monsters with a dark atmosphere.

Hey, it works in Super Smash Bros. I doubt anything with an actual storyline would work, though.

They'd have to use someone like Master Hand, or someone new, who's a common enemy to everyone, and then Samus and her space team of scientists figure out how to travel through time, and then she rounds up everyone, bringing them to wherever this common enemy may be.

That's a pretty good summary for about 30 seconds of thinking >_>;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

LinkXLR

Quote from: Byte on June 18, 2008, 06:47:26 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on June 18, 2008, 05:10:07 PM

Also, lets see here...

Hey, it works in Super Smash Bros. I doubt anything with an actual storyline would work, though.

They'd have to use someone like Master Hand, or someone new, who's a common enemy to everyone, and then Samus and her space team of scientists figure out how to travel through time, and then she rounds up everyone, bringing them to wherever this common enemy may be.

That's a pretty good summary for about 30 seconds of thinking >_>;
That'd be about as fun as sitting through a 3 hour Metal Gear cutscene with no breaks, no snacks, no toliet  and tons of information you need to memorize.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Ares300

Im gonna lock the thread, to many people just quoting 'why' without discussion.