News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Where do you shop for clothes?

Started by Java, June 23, 2008, 09:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

I'm going to say it. I do shop at the preppy stores. I usually shop at American Eagle and Aeropostale, I'll occasionally go in Hollister. Abercrombie & Fitch, however, is too expensive for me. I do buy some clothes at Old Navy too or I'll randomly find something in another store that I like.

I know most of the people on these forums hate stores like the ones I shop at, but I don't really care. To me, they're nice clothes. :)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Doodle

I go all over.
But not Hollister and stuff. I don't think I'd be able to use the preppy look well. :P
YEAH

Syncopathic

Macy's, Flea market and Foot locker for shoes.

Water ☮

hmm. I shop at a huge mix of locations probably because I focus on style rather then namebrand. I can shop anywhere from against all odds to hot topic, from old navy to Marshall's.

Java

Quote from: WaterGod on June 23, 2008, 10:00:14 PM
hmm. I shop at a huge mix of locations probably because I focus on style rather then namebrand. I can shop anywhere from against all odds to hot topic, from old navy to Marshall's.
I'm scared of Hot Topic. :D

I got a really nice shirt and tie at Marshall's for only $20.

Doodle

Quote from: Java_Java on June 23, 2008, 10:03:12 PM

Me too! :P
YEAH

Tupin

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 23, 2008, 10:04:05 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 23, 2008, 10:03:12 PM

Me too! :P
The only reason I go in there is for the occasional game shirt, but they have those at Macy's and Kohl's now.

I have a lot of game shirts.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

THEEVILSPERKY

I guess it's good that some people are scared of Hot Topic.. I wouldn't want people scared of a clothing store coming in there anyways.  Sheesh. @_@

I can't remember the last time I've been there, but I admit, I'm a fan of the Tripp brand pants.  I also like Kohl's but I haven't really gone shopping in a looong time.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

LinkXLR

I like Aeropostale. A little too much maybe. >_>

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Water ☮

Why would you be afraid? Are you kiding? Most of the stuff in there is cartoons and those kickass band tees :v

Java

Quote from: WaterGod on June 23, 2008, 10:14:20 PM
Why would you be afraid? Are you kiding? Most of the stuff in there is cartoons and those kickass band tees :v
It tends to be the people I've seen shop there.

Anarchy_Jas

Where does Sh0rTi get her clothes?

I'll go to Kohl's, Rave (Not THAT type of rave -_-), Limited, DEB, Whatever sells stuff like Rocawear/Baby Phat/South Pole/Sean John, And I'll grab whatever looks good from Wal-Mart/Target.

I'll probably end up in Hot Topic if one of my friends drag me in there. 0.o
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Doodle

Quote from: Java_Java on June 23, 2008, 10:15:52 PM

Ya. And mine looks all gothy from the outside. :O
YEAH

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 23, 2008, 10:19:34 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 23, 2008, 10:15:52 PM

Ya. And mine looks all gothy from the outside. :O
I shop there!

Rawr! *bites Java and Doodle*
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite