News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

This is bordering on real and fake.

Started by Tupin, June 24, 2008, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

http://www.thedogisland.com/

It's an island where people can send their dogs if they feel that's best for them. They will then be able to live out the rest of their lives with other dogs, living off of rabbit and vegetables. I'm not sure whether this is real or not, but PETA and/or the ASPCA must object to it, hence this quote on their site:

"Because of recent threats from anti-freedom activists, we've had to make our land office a maze to get to."

Once again, this costs a lot of money so the only people that would send their dogs there are ones that they feel would do better in the wild.

I think this is fake, hence their way to find their office:

[spoiler]"Arrange their names (all of the dog groomers in Tallahassee) alphabetically, and then you'll see that their names relate in a way with the street names of downtown Tallahassee. When you realize this pattern, start at "A" and go through "W" each time marking your way with a piece of red tape on the door. We will then approach you and your dog if you appear correct."[/spoiler]

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Linkman

thunderhero4

What the intercourse ...thats all I can say...

I do not think this is real, and if it is, somebody must love dogs a little too much... :|

Java

"What kind of shelter do you provide for the dogs?

There are actually many caves along the shoreline, artificially made, which dogs can go to to avoid the rain. They are great caves. People like them too. I think that even bears would love these caves for hibernation. But mostly, the weather is BEAUTIFUL on the Island so shelter is not really an issue. Dogs LOVE hurricanes, too, which we recently discovered! "

lolwut?

I've been through about 5 hurricanes and I've never seen my dog excited for one.

Tupin

Quote from: Linkfan71 on June 24, 2008, 10:42:00 PM
What made you find this?
I was pulling up the Wii game The Dog Island on Wii.

Tupin

Quote from: Java_Java on June 24, 2008, 10:56:38 PM
"What kind of shelter do you provide for the dogs?

There are actually many caves along the shoreline, artificially made, which dogs can go to to avoid the rain. They are great caves. People like them too. I think that even bears would love these caves for hibernation. But mostly, the weather is BEAUTIFUL on the Island so shelter is not really an issue. Dogs LOVE hurricanes, too, which we recently discovered! "

lolwut?

I've been through about 5 hurricanes and I've never seen my dog excited for one.
I didn't see that one...

At least they were smart enough to separate the smaller breeds on another island.

Java

I found another one...

This has to be fake.

"If you are very rich, and think you might want to visit the island, please email RichVisitor@TheDogIsland.com

Nice e-mail. :D

Tupin

Quote from: Java_Java on June 24, 2008, 11:03:49 PM
I found another one...

This has to be fake.

"If you are very rich, and think you might want to visit the island, please email RichVisitor@TheDogIsland.com

Nice e-mail. :D
It says it's been mentioned on several other sites, but it doesn't link to them.

Psilocybin

wow.
also lol'd at the whole "dogs may fight kill and eat each other occasionally" part