News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

People are such bastards these days

Started by Nayrman, June 27, 2008, 01:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Oh goody, my cable for tv just got cut.
Parents got some groundscrew to do our yard (bushes had gotten out of control...meh). As it turns out, they cut the cable, tried to fix it with electrical tape (WHAT ON EARTH WOULD THAT DO!?), took the check and skimped out without telling us. That's not even the point. The point is HOW DO YOU MISS A CABLE PROTRUDING FROM THE HOUSE!?!?! That should be a big "DON"T GO NEAR THIS!" It's not that hard but they still manage to intercourse  it up
And now the LOVELY people at comcast ( a.k.a. lazy bastards) are coming on SUNDAY early in the morning (which means late afternoon) to "fix" it.
Goody, I get to miss my Baseball, Code Geass, Deathnote, and Bleach cuz of idiot bushtrimmers. I wouldn't be as mad had they just owned up to it and said "we're sorry, it was an honest mistake we didn't mean to." then I'd be like "okay, I'm mad but it's an honest mistake" but they just take the money and skimp out.
I really hate people in this day and age.

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Silverhawk79

That's a ninny move to pull, seriously. Contact the manager of the place and tell them what happened.

Nayrman

Quote from: Zies on June 27, 2008, 01:12:30 PM
...You can watch TV online...
I know I can but thats not the point. The point is that they didn't even bother to tell us and know we have to deal with the most evil of all entertainment providers...

jnfs2014

At least your internet wasn't down for 3 weeks due to the repair people going to the wrong house.

Smashin

You can't live without your precious cable television? You wuss. I don't even have cable. I survive on local channels and incredibly slow internet.

The Seventh

My, god.  Those people are lasy idiots.

Hmm... seeing as comcast has such poor service, why not get DirecTv?  They have good service and the yard cleaner guys can't accidentally cut the cable and f*** it up.  Then you won't miss your favorite shows on sundays due to s***ty service.
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 27, 2008, 01:14:12 PM
That's a b**** move to pull, seriously. Contact the manager of the place and tell them what happened.
That too.
meh

ThePowerOfOne

If they didn't even come and say sorry or anything, I would have went out there and beat the living poop out of them.

The Seventh

Quote from: Phaze on June 28, 2008, 12:26:11 PM
If they didn't even come and say sorry or anything, I would have went out there and beat the living s*** out of them.
Yeah, but then again, in this lawsuit happy nation, you'd not only get fined, but they'd pile you with lawsuits.
meh

Tupin

Quote from: red7js on June 28, 2008, 12:44:08 PM
If they didn't even come and say sorry or anything, I would have went out there and beat the living s*** out of them.
Yeah, but then again, in this lawsuit happy nation, you'd not only get fined, but they'd pile you with lawsuits.
Especially since they are a part of a union, most likely.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cecil_and_Kain

Congratulations. You are now a hillbilly.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on June 28, 2008, 01:11:39 PM
What does beating the living poop out of somebody have to do with being a hillbily?

ChaosEmeralds7

Quote from: Phaze on June 28, 2008, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on June 28, 2008, 01:11:39 PM
What does beating the living s*** out of somebody have to do with being a hillbily?
When that's your way to solve all your problems, that makes you a hillbilly.

Doodle

Phhht, what a wuss. That stinks though.
But I'm sure you can find other things to do besides TV.
YEAH