Main Menu

Well it's about time!

Started by thunderhero4, August 19, 2008, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: Lotos on August 21, 2008, 04:42:00 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on August 21, 2008, 03:54:54 PM
Well see ya then.  :-\

Hope you have a good life, but I think it's possible to be on here, and have a life too, but to each their own.

I think Mack does it.  I know I don't :P

I do...

I don't get to hang out with my friends very often, but I think I still have a life.  :-X

thunderhero4

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 20, 2008, 02:54:51 PM
I disapprove of these oddysseys of trying to find a life outside of the Internet (since I think the Internet is waaaaay better than having a physical social life), but gl anyway D:
Wow...that was the geekiest/nerdiest comment i have ever heard in my life...

And I had a life here, and in my social life, but i want it to be all social. I have alot more firneds in real life than twice the amount of friends i have here!

Zovistograt

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 21, 2008, 06:41:04 PM
I have alot more firneds in real life than twice the amount of friends i have here!
Err, sounds like you need to get around the Internet more, not the other way around.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zies

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 21, 2008, 06:44:20 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 21, 2008, 06:41:04 PM
I have alot more firneds in real life than twice the amount of friends i have here!
Err, sounds like you need to get around the Internet more, not the other way around.
...Exactly, people usually (most people) have lives and they just use it differently...
...It's pretty difficult to balance your social/ internet life or whatever you kids say these days...

...Essentially you're just obsessed with society and can't let go since 'You must be social to have a life'...
...That's of course complete nonsense but again, people are raised differently and all...
...Just remember, different is good...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Chloroform?

I love it when people claim that they need to leave the internet forever in order to have a life. Especially because they ALWAYS come back. I just find it hilarious.

thunderhero4

Wow, there is seriously something wrong with all of you :| If you think i need an internet life, then go away. I have friends. I wont be comming back, I dont understand why people do...

Chloroform?

No man, go. I don't even know you so I'm not begging for you to stay. I'm just pointing out that not only is it silly to think that you have to have one or the other in terms of doing things on the internet and doing things outside and such, and that in my experience every time someone says they're "Quitting the internet forever" they always come back. A surprisingly large amount of people do this too (both the quitting forever and coming back), and it usually takes only a week for them to return.

The Seventh

What is that for?  I mean, you can have a normal life along with this.

I'm a good example of that.
Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 22, 2008, 02:25:16 PM
Wow, there is seriously something wrong with all of you :| If you think i need an internet life, then go away. I have friends. I wont be comming back, I dont understand why people do...
I don't think you need an internet life.  I understand you have friends.  Heck, I might be in a similar position to you, and am I giving up one small life to add to the other larger one?  No.

I know you have your choices, but I have a feeling that there's a CHANCE you might come back anyway, but then, you might not.  What position am I in to make decisions for you anyway?
meh

thunderhero4

Well, I understand that I can have both, but I just dont want to. If you mean return here, HELL no. I have been waiting so long for the perfect time to leave, and now is the time. I personally hated this place about month after joining, but by then the Interview thing had started and I wanted to finish it. But guess what, a couple of whiney babies complained about my threads and locked them. There are so many threads like them now, and they arent being locked. I got mad, got myself banned. I took a break from this place. I came back by telling Silver I was hacked, with hopes of reclaiming my lost success. I went through months of planning to come up with a good sequel (Tha Thunderhero Video Game Factory) and it was doing great, but I want to leave now, so screw it.

I respect all smart and nice people here, and disrespect all people who act smart or try to put themselves ahead of others. I hate nerds who think the internet is everything (the majority of people here) and dont have the balls to go make some friends. You tell me that I should have both? No, none of my friends have an "internet life" and I wont either. I enjoy writing comedy, which is why I came here. Sorry if you guys dont understand. And for god sakes, everybody uses the internet! I will be back on the internet, but for short periods.

And another thing, you talk about things I dont understand at all! A meg ram 25gb processor or some poop like that, everybody but me understands, and I am laughed at and made fun of! I dont upgrade computers, nobody I know does! Its too darn expensive!

And whats the deal with all of tjis internet talk!? Pwnzorz, epic phail, everything is abbreviated! If your going to tell me something like "this is the way the internet is going" then wow, America is getting more and more lazy, which I refuse to be because Colorado is the top fitness state!

That will be all, for that is all I can think of at the moment. Good bye, good riddance, ban me (because of the whole lying to head admin to get unbanned thing) if you want, and how dare you tease me saying I will be back. I AM FREE!

LOCK

Macawmoses

The same whiny baby that locked your interviews unlocked this <3

Moriarty

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 22, 2008, 11:44:39 PM
Well, I understand that I can have both, but I just dont want to.

That doesn't make any sense.

Jim: Hello! I want a corvette!
Bob: I can give you a corvette AND a ferrari for free!
Jim: No, just the corvette. I would never want TWO things, who on earth would? I can have both, I can manage TIME for both, I could even use both a lot, but that's something I WOULD NEVER WANT.

Like your statement, neither makes sense.

QuoteI personally hated this place about month after joining, but by then the Interview thing had started and I wanted to finish it.

Why on earth did you feel the need to finish if you hated it? If you hated, you should have just left. This doesn't make any sense either.

QuoteBut guess what, a couple of whiney babies complained about my threads and locked them. There are so many threads like them now, and they arent being locked. I got mad, got myself banned.

OH NOES! Someone on teh internetz made me cry caus they locked my threads! If you're getting mad over locked internet threads, you're never going to make it in real life. I can picture you at Burger King, "NO! FUCK NO! YOU GAVE ME 236 FRIES WHEN CLEARLY 237 WILL FIT IN THE BOX! I'M APPALLED!".

Good luck with that.

QuoteI took a break from this place. I came back by telling Silver I was hacked, with hopes of reclaiming my lost success. I went through months of planning to come up with a good sequel (Tha Thunderhero Video Game Factory) and it was doing great, but I want to leave now, so screw it.

You just said you hated it earlier, and never wanted to come back. Now you say you hoped of reclaiming success and glory and put "months" of planning into it.

You're almost as hypocritical as DBY.

QuoteI respect all smart and nice people here, and disrespect all people who act smart or try to put themselves ahead of others.

Trying to put themselves above others? Hrm. Where have I heard that before....

Oh yeah. It's called LIFE. Are you going to purposely be a hobo living on pigeon feces because you don't want to put yourself above others?

QuoteI hate nerds who think the internet is everything (the majority of people here) and dont have the balls to go make some friends.

Hyperbole much? Unless you have concrete evidence behind your claim, that's proof surrogate and your claim of everyone here thinking the internet is everything is completely invalid.

QuoteYou tell me that I should have both? No, none of my friends have an "internet life" and I wont either.

I commend you on being original the same and going against with the grain.

QuoteI enjoy writing comedy, which is why I came here. Sorry if you guys dont understand. And for god sakes, everybody uses the internet! I will be back on the internet, but for short periods.

And another thing, you talk about things I dont understand at all! A meg ram 25gb processor or some poop like that, everybody but me understands, and I am laughed at and made fun of! I dont upgrade computers, nobody I know does! Its too darn expensive!

I don't even know you, so I couldn't care less if you do or do not know what poop is.

QuoteAnd whats the deal with all of tjis internet talk!? Pwnzorz, epic phail, everything is abbreviated! If your going to tell me something like "this is the way the internet is going" then wow, America is getting more and more lazy, which I refuse to be because Colorado is the top fitness state!

I can't understand a word you're saying.

QuoteThat will be all, for that is all I can think of at the moment. Good bye, good riddance, ban me (because of the whole lying to head admin to get unbanned thing) if you want, and how dare you tease me saying I will be back. I AM FREE!

LOCK

You'll be back. I give you about 11 weeks. But in all honestly, I actually hope you go out into real life and get ripped off by Burger King, lost on a camping trip and mauled by bears. That's how life is - you get mauled by bears. And it's not going to be fun for you, as it's a tad worse than getting your threads locked. ;)
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

thunderhero4

Macawmoses

Java

DededeCloneChris