News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Things that have happened to you that made you swell up with anger.

Started by Syncopathic, September 21, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 22, 2008, 03:44:02 PM
Quote from: Riosan on September 22, 2008, 01:19:29 PM
In every single picture I've ever taken, I either look like a stoner or just retarded.
At least your face isn't riddled with acne that won't go away, no matter how many different treatments you throw at it.

At least one of your eyes doesn't go cross eyed at random. ^___<
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Dill

One time this guy I knew told me to meet him at a club on a Sunday at around 7:00 PM. I had a lot of things that needed to get done on that particular day, but I went out of my way to get to this club. I waited and listened to terrible Hip Hop for over an hour and he didn't show. Every time I called him, he either didn't pick up, or said, "I'll call you back," immediately after picking up. Finally, at around 8:30, I called him for the fourth time and he said he "decided" not to show.

The day actually got a lot worse (and was very bad to begin with), but I can't find the right words to describe these events with.

Matt

Someone kept bugging me or in other words... he irritated me.

Mystic

Syncopathic

Quote from: Mystic on September 24, 2008, 09:50:36 PM
Birth of preps.
Anyone who has a brain knows that.
I FUCKING HATE THEM.
"HEY I WEAR HOLLISTER THAT MEANS I'M BETTER THAN YOU LOLOL"

Kaz

Well this morning I was supposed to get up for a test in my History of Rock n' Roll class. Turns out that, while I did set my alarm for the right time, I forgot to actually turn the alarm off.

Naturally when I woke up on my own three hours late I was extremely mad off. Just thinking about it still pisses me off. After all, I'm now going to have to bust my ass to pass the class, just because I missed a test. That test would've been so darn easy, too.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Beatnik

My computer started bluescreening again, so I have to use my old laptop which can barely play youtube videos.

Quote from: Sync on September 24, 2008, 09:52:59 PM
Birth of preps.
I FUCKING HATE THEM.
Good idea guys, make broad generalizations about them so that you're as bad as they are.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Shujinco2

Mystic

Quote from: Beatnik on September 25, 2008, 09:13:49 AM
My computer started bluescreening again, so I have to use my old laptop which can barely play youtube videos.

Quote from: Sync on September 24, 2008, 09:52:59 PM
Birth of preps.
I FUCKING HATE THEM.
Good idea guys, make broad generalizations about them so that you're as bad as they are.
I generalized? I didn't say anything about how they act or what they do. I just said I hate preps.

Beatnik

Which is a generalization, because you don't know all of them.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

phatyo

today when I woke up my phone rang so I picked it up and it was a stupid telemarketer, then my mom burned my toast so I hit with a frying pain and went to star bucks ounce I got there they messed up my order so I broke a window and stole a chiwawa from this blond chika after all that I web home and grabbed a red tomora and said must be red so I became angry and red
the end

Linkman

Quote from: phatyo on September 26, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
today when I woke up my phone rang so I picked it up and it was a stupid telemarketer, then my mom burned my toast so I hit with a frying pain and went to star bucks ounce I got there they messed up my order so I broke a window and stole a chiwawa from this blond chika after all that I web home and grabbed a red tomora and said must be red so I became angry and red
the end
What the hell?

えっちーせんぱい

When my aunt and uncle go about "asserting their powers as parents guardians".

"olol we're gonna take ur computar away get the intercourse ing work done and screw ur opinion its always invalid because you're a child"

Syncopathic

Quote from: phatyo on September 26, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
the end
FUCK YEAH RUN ON SENTENCES!

Beatnik

Phatyo's story, like a raging river, can not be halted by puny punctuation marks.