News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Things that have happened to you that made you swell up with anger.

Started by Syncopathic, September 21, 2008, 07:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Quote from: phatyo on September 26, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
today when I woke up my phone rang so I picked it up and it was a stupid telemarketer, then my mom burned my toast so I hit with a frying pain and went to star bucks ounce I got there they messed up my order so I broke a window and stole a chiwawa from this blond chika after all that I web home and grabbed a red tomora and said must be red so I became angry and red
the end
...wut
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaze-San on September 26, 2008, 08:20:48 PM
As per usual I get ignored~

Whatever.
You didn't get ignored...I read your response :)

It's just that phatyo kind of lost and won the thread at the same time.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

My hair. Every morning trying to get it the way I want. I almost went Britney Spears on it this morning because it wouldn't stay down no matter how much gel I threw at it >_>

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 26, 2008, 08:21:52 PM

Whatever.

Yeah, I think I'll be getting off message boards pretty soon.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaze-San on September 26, 2008, 08:23:21 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on September 26, 2008, 08:21:52 PM

Whatever.

No, stay D:

Or at least go to bluexoon or something.

Riosan

today when I woke up my phone rang so I picked it up and it was a stupid telemarketer, then my mom burned my toast so I hit with a frying pain and went to star bucks ounce I got there they messed up my order so I broke a window and stole a chiwawa from this blond chika after all that I web home and grabbed a red tomora and said must be red so I became angry and red
the end

then who was phone

Quote from: Blaze-San on September 26, 2008, 08:23:21 PM

Victory!
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Java

the end
That was a joke post, right?

Mystic

QuoteThings that have happened to you that made you swell up with anger.

the end

L10

....My lack of confidence in myself....probably what I use the ellipsis so much...
0o!f

phatyo

Quote from: Mystic on September 28, 2008, 07:20:31 PM

the end
Omg are we twins?

Mystic

Quote from: phatyo on September 28, 2008, 09:14:53 PM

the end
Omg are we twins?
1. Fuck no.
2. whoosh;

phatyo

Quote from: Mystic on September 28, 2008, 09:22:55 PM

the end
Omg are we twins?
1. Fuck no.
2. whoosh;
3.???
4.Profit

Mystic

Syncopathic

Quote from: phatyo on September 28, 2008, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: Mystic on September 28, 2008, 09:22:55 PM

the end
Omg are we twins?
1. Fuck no.
2. whoosh;
3.???
4.Profit
Okay.
That was pretty intercourse ing stupid.