News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Call of Duty: World at War getting four new maps.

Started by The Riddler, February 11, 2009, 07:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Wtf section does this go under?

Anyway, CoD:WaW is getting three new regular maps, and a new Nazi Zombies level.
http://www.callofduty.com/supplies_map_pack?path=supplies_map_pack

In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.
"Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.
"Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.

The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.

I'm loving the sound of Station and Verrückt, but I'd like some screenshots. Anyone wanna discuss CoD:WaW?
I play the Xbox360 version.

Silverhawk79

Spud

I played the PC beta. After it was over, I didn't feel like buying it as it was too similar to CoD4 which I don't play anymore. Nice to see some CoD DLC though.

HTA!

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

The Riddler

Quote from: EvilSpud on February 11, 2009, 09:06:28 AM
I played the PC beta. After it was over, I didn't feel like buying it as it was too similar to CoD4 which I don't play anymore. Nice to see some CoD DLC though.
I had the 360 beta, and I hated it to be honest. Once I got the full game with all the maps/weapons/perks, I absolutely loved it. :P

Mutilator7

New nazi zombies map? I can buy some ms points for that.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Silverhawk79

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Macawmoses